Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

@Race Jones

Real question that just crossed my mind:

Would you date a transman?

No ulterior motive, no "gotcha" moment, no none of that. I'm genuinely curious because if the answer is "no", then you fit what I've often observed. It seems that a lot of folks with your viewpoint about transfolk won't date one and I wonder why that is (if, indeed, that's the case with you).

Last edited:
@Race Jones

No ulterior motive, no "gotcha" moment, no none of that. I'm genuinely curious because if the answer is "no", then you fit what I've often observed. It seems that a lot of folks with your viewpoint about transfolk won't date one and I wonder why that is (if, indeed, that's the case with you).

yes I would.

@Race Jones

Of course she wouldn't. The same women who encourage men to be less than masculine would never actually date them. Ive peeped that since the 90s

Last edited:
Just so we all clear... those of y'all saying you gotta be 18 years old or out on your own before y'all accept the kid as what they identify as... what is the solution in the meantime? Force them to be something they aren't?

I'm honestly a bit conflicted on the situation... because, while I agree that being so young... it might be an early/impulsive decision and it may be best to err on the side of caution to ensure something PERMANENT isn't done that can't be reversed...

That being said... I don't agree with the thought that a child under your care doesn't have enough in their minds to make the decisions on who they would like to be.

Complicated discussion...

These children that have to deal with this type of shit shouldn't be met with hostility or judgement tho.
That's an argument I suppose.

All these folks that feel differently can't be ignored tho. That's how shit is.. some males may identify as female/feminine.. some females may identify as male/masculine.. I'm not familiar with all of that and the inner-workings...

I will say I don't know if I agree with the fact that if they feel that way it needs/requires therapy tho

Some folks are just Are how they Are and it's not something to "fix"

so if the lil mf wanna be a lion, I'm posed to put him in a cage & feed him raw steaks?

yes I'm goin to extremes cuz yall on a slippery slope & don't kno where to draw the line

94C6F8BA-39B2-468C-A246-0662A029B0F7.jpeg
he’s only 12!! Idc about that whole gay transgender shit but he’s only 12 for god’s sake like did anyone even give him a chance to let him figure out his sexual preference
:imsayin::wtff:

I'm glad that they are supporting the child, it's what every parent should do.

THAT BEING SAID - I wouldn't wish a transgender son on any man.

mf said that's worse than wishin death

giphy.gif

Back