Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

Ever peeped how it’s usually the kids of actors that is surprisingly born gay or trapped in the wrong gender? I’m closer to assume the type of background his mother has that he’s in a school that’s lgbq or how ever it goes friendly.

First of all, they're rich - they can actually afford the fuckery...

...niggas out here thinkin there alphabet kid livin' in North Memphis is gonna get the same treatment as Magic Johnson's son living in Beverly Hills.

Secondly, from Liev to Charlize - you ever notice how they do all that social experimentation "I'm proud my child picked their own gender" on little Black boys?

Muhfuckas literally buying Black boys and makin em mascots and puppets right in front of us...

...oh but don't you dare scoff or disagree, then you're a bigot.

Sometimes I wish Michael woulda dressed his white babies in gender opposite clothes just to watch white folks lose their ever-lovin' minds...

...let Jay and B adopt a dusty white girl from the Ukraine and dress her up like Young M.A. - them niggas be in jail/under investigation before you even load up "Homecoming" on Netflix...

...Black boys bein' the mascots for this shit, and the LGBTYMCA community so hell bent on using Black men to usher in this new "masculinity" and "tolerance" while simultaneously telling us we're homophobic smells like white supremacy to me, but niggas keep biting the bait and losing.

People of all races been crossdressing for years, but let the white man do it and now he "Woman of The Year" huh? Now we gon give him an award named after our pioneer of tennis that had to face real discrimination huh? Because of course, in America don't none of that shit matter until the white man put his stamp on it - and monkey see, monkey do. Now niggas wanna prove how "evolved" they are and subject their children to mental anguish in an effort to seem progressive and forward thinking...

...we taking our 12 year old daughters to "Slut Walk" too? I mean, she identifies as a slut right? C'mon baby don't worry about your homework - get in the car we goin' to Stripper Bowl.

:foh5:

Btw, i think the age that a kid can medically change their sex is a valid discussion that needs to be had.

The issue is most of yall acting like yall give a single fuck about kids just to push your anti whatever agenda.

You
can
never
change
your
sex.

It's impossible to change your biological sex. You can cut your dick off, take hormones, get titty implants and throw on Maybeline, but you're still biologically XY male. You can cut titties off, get a fake blow-up dick, and take hormones to get a beard and everything, but you're still biologically XX female.

I think this is the hardest part for y'all to accept.

My girl goes to a liberal school in Chicago. I’m forced to communicate with these people and I do be wanting to kill myself when I have to talk to people that prefer to referred to as it. Or the gender fluid that wake up in the morning and depending on the moon rotation might seek the same sex for the day. These people are degenerates. No mental gymnastics changes that. No different than people who just want to smoke weed and be drunk all day. The issue now is that those people habits aren’t pushed or enabled like gay and the rest of their ilk. I can call a stoner a lazy fuck boy and be ok. If I call a born male a he when they identify as a she I can be thrown out of a class or have to report to hr. See the problem of them getting random ass protection? And we can talk about how enabling them lead to them doing shit like creating Netflix shows with drawing of young girls talking about their vaginas

Lol you can’t be mad because you can’t offend people

You
can
never
change
your
sex.

It's impossible to change your biological sex. You can cut your dick off, take hormones, get titty implants and throw on Maybeline, but you're still biologically XY male. You can cut titties off, get a fake blow-up dick, and take hormones to get a beard and everything, but you're still biologically XX female.

I think this is the hardest part for y'all to accept.

Cool bro. Im not here to debate semantics and dictionary definitions.

So whatever you call people changing their gender, that.

this why people call you slow man

You think I care?

I’m living a muthfucka great life and have much much more than most folks on this board And it’s only getting better.

If I’m slow and doing this good, folks that share that same opinion as you needs to dumb it the fuck down then lol

But

facts are facts when it comes to that shit I posted. It’s not an absolute but it is a correlation. No diss

What does one have to do with the other? Also, just so we're clear, men watching naked women online is degenerate, but encouraging a 12 yr boy to become a young woman isn't?

16 pages and 0 encouraging has happened.

Idk what the fuck yall even be on fam.

Saying good for him at a decision he and his family made is nowhere near encouraging his decision.

I aint mad at you though. Mad at myself for responding as much as I have.

Saying good for him at a decision he and his family made is nowhere near encouraging his decision.

I mean, I look at it as 16pgs of niggas gettin' they shit off voicin their various opinions...

...issa bunch a shit in here I don't agree with, but I still read it and take it in because it's a viewpoint that I don't have.

Fact of the matter is this scenario is gonna be much more prevalent over the years and some guidelines must be set...

...how else we 'sposed to figure it out?

:js4:

I'm asking you a question, buddy. We're degenerates, but the people shouting "Yass Zaya" from their rooftops aren't?! The ones that are letting a 12yr old attend a pride parade? Or walk a cat walk? Or using their 12 yr old's sexuality for social justice points aren't? You don't know what we're on because you're living in clown world, guy.

>Saying good for him at a decision he and his family made is nowhere near encouraging his decision.

CLOWN WORLD.

In the long run will it really be "good" for him? Time will tell.

I'm asking you a question, buddy. We're degenerates, but the people shouting "Yass Zaya" from their rooftops aren't?! The ones that are letting a 12yr old attend a pride parade? Or walk a cat walk? Or using their 12 yr old's sexuality for social justice points aren't? You don't know what we're on because you're living in clown world, guy.

>Saying good for him at a decision he and his family made is nowhere near encouraging his decision.

CLOWN WORLD.

First time I’ve seen a black anon on this site

CLOWN WORLD.

They ain't trying to hear you. These the same niggas encouraging this degenerate shit:

CTY-LOVEFEST15.JPG

An 11 year old drag queen that dances for gay men at pride parades and in gay bars where those gay niggas throw money at him.

This is the kind of bullshit these niggas promote. And if you're not accepting of such obvious child exploitation and abuse, then you're a bigot.

They ain't trying to hear you. These the same niggas encouraging this degenerate shit:

CTY-LOVEFEST15.JPG

An 11 year old drag queen that dances for gay men at pride parades and in gay bars where those gay niggas throw money at him.

This is the kind of bullshit these niggas promote. And if you're not accepting of such obvious child exploitation and abuse, then you're a bigot.
I give most of them the benefit of the doubt that they are ignorant of the subject. They enable this shit to be seen as tolerant but are unaware of the fuckery that occurs and comes with it since they personally will probably never be a victim of it

Btw, i think the age that a kid can medically change their sex is a valid discussion that needs to be had.

The issue is most of yall acting like yall give a single fuck about kids just to push your anti whatever agenda.

Beautifully said

Back