Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

Do you accept or reject the premise of supersymmetry?

source.gif

But u seem to be on the side of 'dont jump to any actions just because' which I think most parents do to be cautious while being mistaken as assholes of the year

Pretty much. I don't want to misrepresent myself. I'm far from an advocate for the transgender community. But I think it's wild for parents to jump in with both feet on something like this when there's so much at stake.

Alot of posters I never seen in here which is great. dont get me wrong. We need new posters and opinions here.

I just cant help but feel like most of them degenerates that came here for the MEGA thread.
It’s the same posters man

Anyone that's cool with identifying as opposite sex at 12....

....if law says gender reassignment at 12 is legal u goin thru with it?

Why or why not

Maybe therapy at 13 will help him with his identity confusion? The kid would clearly have an identity issue. That may make him realize he actuslly does not want to be a girl. There are cases where people retransition.

Maybe.

Or maybe the kid gonna get bullied at school over his/her orientation and not even be able to turn to his pops for help and guidance cause his pops is telling him there is something clearly wrong with him by taking him to a therapist to straighten him out. Sad life for the kid.

Maybe.

Or maybe the kid gonna get bullied at school over his/her orientation and not even be able to turn to his pops for help and guidance cause his pops is telling him there is something clearly wrong with him by taking him to a therapist to straighten him out. Sad life for the kid.
Maybe the father is right to understand that the kid is not old enough to make that decision and inherited his dad's wit to snap back at any would be bullies who would dare to talk slick? Maybe if it comes to fist a cuffs the kid will know how to throw a punch that his dad taught him, so the kid would have thicker skin, instead of being a pansy like most of today's youth?

I can only speak for myself, but I'm looking at it from the kid's well being. That's too young to be making certain decisions that can have permanent consequences. Same way if his son said he hated having 10 fingers and it gave him bad anxiety, so he wanted to have 2 removed.

Life aint that cut and dry.

Hell, people act like there isnt historical evidence of that.

You dont know if that boy was born with undersized ovaries or nothing.

Medical oddities happen daily.

Yall need to calm down.

Maybe.

Ever peeped how it’s usually the kids of actors that is surprisingly born gay or trapped in the wrong gender? I’m closer to assume the type of background his mother has that he’s in a school that’s lgbq or how ever it goes friendly.

Ever peeped how it’s usually the kids of actors that is surprisingly born gay or trapped in the wrong gender? I’m closer to assume the type of background his mother has that he’s in a school that’s lgbq or how ever it goes friendly.

What type of dumb shit is this?

Most people meet more gay people than celebrities.

This is when I dip out the thread.

Last edited:
That's my point tho

For the moment I FEEL like the Wade fam is doing the right thing, but if the post said Dwyane agreed to let his 12 yr old chop his penis off I might be singing a diff tune.

Which begs the question....

If they changed the "legal age" of gender reassignment to 13 would that make a difference to u?

And if so, are you really being genuine?
Man, EXACTLY. That's why I asked the question earlier nobody answered.
The answer to this lies in the amount of time we spent this as a family discussing this.

If the age limit was 13.....and my kid came to me like I think I'm a boy *I have 4 daughters* and I want gender reassignment my answer would be hell no.

If we'd been talking about this the last 5 yrs, I've seen her struggle to adapting with being a girl or being feminine or even adjusting to being confused about it, I'd seriously consider it.

AGAIN, there's no definitive age accept 18 because at 18 it dont matter if I'm with it or not. Before then......I can't give you age where its wholy acceptable

Btw, i think the age that a kid can medically change their sex is a valid discussion that needs to be had.

The issue is most of yall acting like yall give a single fuck about kids just to push your anti whatever agenda.
Why would you assume people don't care about kids? I don't care if someone turns trans, but children are NOT mature enough to make that decision. I have no problem when an adult does it or a parent like Wade decides he is OK with it, but I would not be OK with my kid doing it. Does not mean a person has an agenda.

What type of dumb shit is this?

Most people met more gay people than celebrities.

This is when I dip out the thread.
Sigh
Children of actors and actress are exposed to more gay environments and individuals than the average person. Usually the school they attend promote homosexual acceptance. Wow my child turn out to be a girl trapped in a mans body

Alot of posters I never seen in here which is great. dont get me wrong. We need new posters and opinions here.

I just cant help but feel like most of them degenerates that came here for the MEGA thread.
What does one have to do with the other? Also, just so we're clear, men watching naked women online is degenerate, but encouraging a 12 yr boy to become a young woman isn't?

Back