Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

That's my question tho

Where do u draw the line?

At what age, n what behavior?

So it's cool for him to have a girl's name, dress in girls clothes, but not alter his body

Why not? If it's your child's decision n theyre a full human....
The ideology of absolutes is stupid b. As my child gets older if they double down on gender reassignment I'm with it. Aint no specific age, it'll def be time spent talking to my kid. Whether its 1yr or 10 yrs. How ever long it takes for us as a family

I'd say 18 overall because at that point thet can legal sign they piece away. I'd advise them to use before losing it but if they think its what they want I'm with it.

Yes its cool to wear what they want and change they name. It'll make the transition that much easier if they walked around like the opposite gender and real got a full scope as it relates to the world around them

But I say again, aint no age or time. Its nothing that can be quantified in a what if with random cats across the country. I got 5 heterosexual kids as far as I know so I haven't had to honestly give this much thought outside of this thread

I know I FEEL like the Wade family is doing the right thing and can only hope I'd have the courage and self awareness to approach my kids like they are if something changes in my household

I hear you on all of this, and the question becomes is this a threat? He can start hormone blockers and not go through puberty, which can have lasting effects. He can have life altering surgeries.
100%

Summa the posters in here who are "open and accepting" might turn into a maniac when someone tells them "let your son cut his dick off if that's what he wants!!" And his child is 13.

We all have a certain standard and wanna protect our children at the end of the day. The shit that scares me is they wanna go younger and younger and younger with the hormone shit.

If u don't have a child....all due respect I can't take your response seriously

Yall doin a whole lot of speculation on a family that based on all the optics are fairly normal.

I personally feel you all are putting an unrealistic standard on the Wade-Unions.

Every family has their issues to act as if Wades son is an outlier is down right disingenuous.

Having a set standard for behavior is how so many of us wound up on Behavioral meds before 2nd grade.

We aint all the same, nor should we be.

No one should have an opinion until there is evidence showing that there was shenanigans in his upbringing.

Until then...

I strongly encourage you all to stop sexualizing and projecting your insecurities onto that kid.

Focus on you and yours.

The ideology of absolutes is stupid b. As my child gets older if they double down on gender reassignment I'm with it. Aint no specific age, it'll def be time spent talking to my kid. Whether its 1yr or 10 yrs. How ever long it takes for us as a family

I'd say 18 overall because at that point thet can legal sign they piece away. I'd advise them to use before losing it but if they think its what they want I'm with it.

Yes its cool to wear what they want and change they name. It'll make the transition that much easier if they walked around like the opposite gender and real got a full scope as it relates to the world around them

But I say again, aint no age or time. Its nothing that can be quantified in a what if with random cats across the country. I got 5 heterosexual kids as far as I know so I haven't had to honestly give this much thought outside of this thread

I know I FEEL like the Wade family is doing the right thing and can only hope I'd have the courage and self awareness to approach my kids like they are if something changes in my household
That's my point tho

For the moment I FEEL like the Wade fam is doing the right thing, but if the post said Dwyane agreed to let his 12 yr old chop his penis off I might be singing a diff tune.

Which begs the question....

If they changed the "legal age" of gender reassignment to 13 would that make a difference to u?

And if so, are you really being genuine?

Yall doin a whole lot of speculation on a family that based on all the optics are fairly normal.

I personally feel you all are putting an unrealistic standard on the Wade-Unions.

Every family has their issues to act as if Wades son is an outlier is down right disingenuous.

Having a set standard for behavior is how so many of us wound up on Behavioral meds before 2nd grade.

We aint all the same, nor should we be.

No one should have an opinion until there is evidence showing that there was shenanigans in his upbringing.

Until then...

I strongly encourage you all to stop sexualizing and projecting your insecurities onto that kid.

Focus on you and yours.

I can only speak for myself, but I'm looking at it from the kid's well being. That's too young to be making certain decisions that can have permanent consequences. Same way if his son said he hated having 10 fingers and it gave him bad anxiety, so he wanted to have 2 removed.

That's my point tho

For the moment I FEEL like the Wade fam is doing the right thing, but if the post said Dwyane agreed to let his 12 yr old chop his penis off I might be singing a diff tune.

Which begs the question....

If they changed the "legal age" of gender reassignment to 13 would that make a difference to u?

And if so, are you really being genuine?

Man, EXACTLY. That's why I asked the question earlier nobody answered.

For those supporting Wade for supporting his son being a girl; do you have a limit? The kid is 12. Do you think Wade would be right allowing hormone blockers, breast implants, and gender reassignment surgery for a 13 year old?

Man, EXACTLY. That's why I asked the question earlier nobody answered.
Yea summa my questions are going unanswered too

Why mfs going so hard when some parents just want answers? U raise your child knowing u can't just let em do whatever they want cuz they feel like it.

Then u have some childless mfs telling u how to raise yours

Nah that's wack af

Yea summa my questions are going unanswered too

Why mfs going so hard when some parents just want answers? U raise your child knowing u can't just let em do whatever they want cuz they feel like it.

Then u have some childless mfs telling u how to raise yours

Nah that's wack af

I don't have a kid yet, but my opinion is based on the health of the kid. I think that age is too young for them to call the shots on certain health conditions.

I don't have a kid yet, but my opinion is based on the health of the kid. I think that age is too young for them to call the shots on certain health conditions.
But u seem to be on the side of 'dont jump to any actions just because' which I think most parents do to be cautious while being mistaken as assholes of the year

Back