Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

Lil nigga can't even go see Bad Boys 3 on his own, but he can transition to a whole other gender...

...someone make that make sense.

Except they NEVER transition, you're just aping the physical appearance of the opposite sex. It's all cosmetic and they will completely revert back if they're ever away from the hormones they have to take for life... Well, they'll never re-grow body parts they've chopped off but you get it.

There's thousands of people that "transitioned" only to end up regretting it after whatever is going on in their head corrects itself or once they seek therapy to address the underlying issues that prompted the feelings in the first place.

Just so we all clear... those of y'all saying you gotta be 18 years old or out on your own before y'all accept the kid as what they identify as... what is the solution in the meantime? Force them to be something they aren't?

I'm honestly a bit conflicted on the situation... because, while I agree that being so young... it might be an early/impulsive decision and it may be best to err on the side of caution to ensure something PERMANENT isn't done that can't be reversed...

That being said... I don't agree with the thought that a child under your care doesn't have enough in their minds to make the decisions on who they would like to be.

Complicated discussion...

These children that have to deal with this type of shit shouldn't be met with hostility or judgement tho.

Yall know damn well that social media and some damn parades are not influencing people to like the same sex GTFOHWTSABS.

This is a convenient lie that yall tell yourselves to account for the INconvenience that you feel by being more exposed (due to social media) to some shit that you find gross.

Niggas is gay and have been since the beginning of niggas. Let them folks cook man.

beautifully said

Just so we all clear... those of y'all saying you gotta be 18 years old or out on your own before y'all accept the kid as what they identify as... what is the solution in the meantime? Force them to be something they aren't?

I'm honestly a bit conflicted on the situation... because, while I agree that being so young... it might be an early/impulsive decision and it may be best to err on the side of caution to ensure something PERMANENT isn't done that can't be reversed...

That being said... I don't agree with the thought that a child under your care doesn't have enough in their minds to make the decisions on who they would like to be.

These children that have to deal with this type of shit shouldn't be met with hostility or judgement tho.

beautifully said

Actually, ppl have diabetes from forcing them to eat.....everything

You got things you dont correct? Why is it unfathomable that a 12yo would have certain food and taste they didn't like.

The ideology of 'when my kids pay some bills.....' is grossly over used

No, they're giveing the kids unhealthy shit that they like instead of healthy foods that their bodies need, but they have to cultivate a taste for. There was shit I didn't like eating growing up, but I ate it because that's what my parents put in front of me. It was healthy food and eventually I grew to like a lot of it... I still don't fuck with beets, rutabaga, or radishes.

But that's the problem in a nutshell: Kids telling their parents what they ain't gonna eat and these spineless ass parents buckling and giving kids shitty foods they like.

25 minimum. That's the point where your brain has fully developed. If at that point you wanna do that shit, go ahead, but at least give yourself a chance.
That's logically speaking. Politically at least let em have that freedom when they're "of adult age" or can buy liquor. Nunna these mfs answered a legit question I asked.

If Wade son wanted to cut his dick off in the name of being a gal...........how does this story end?

And what energy would u mfs that support it have???

Shit wunna my ices evaporating in my drank brb

You're not forcing them to be something they're not. XX = female, XY = male. Shit ain't that hard. If anything you need to get your kid into therapy to address the issues that's causing it.

If my lil man came to me talking about he identifies as a girl, and wants to transition - the answer is simple: not in this house you don't.

You wanna do that after you turn 18 and move out? Fine, that's your choice and your life, but in this house where I worked my ass off to clothe you, feed you, provide for you, serve as the first and last line of defense if someone tries to come in here and attack you - you're going to respect me and dress like the young man I spent so many years raising. And I'm going to continue to call you the name that your mother and I gave you. None of this is for debate. This isn't a dialogue. This is exactly what you're going to do while you live under my roof.

...Pop is always gonna love you, so if you wanna get your RuPaul on I'ma have jokes for days, but that's your choice and you'll never have to wonder if your father still accepts you...

...but you'll be making that decision as an adult, and you won't be doing it in my house. When you're out of my house facing the world on your own, I'll call you whatever made-up name you choose.

Now until then get yo ass outside and mow the damn lawn lil nigga.
Wow this is ignorant lol

Lol of course gays can’t be brought by being influenced. Kids can be influenced to do drugs. Be rebellious. Be promiscuous. But no kids never can be influenced to experiment with the same sex. Hilarious.

No, they're giveing the kids unhealthy shit that they like instead of healthy foods that their bodies need, but they have to cultivate a taste for. There was shit I didn't like eating growing up, but I ate it because that's what my parents put in front of me. It was healthy food and eventually I grew to like a lot of it... I still don't fuck with beets, rutabaga, or radishes.

But that's the problem in a nutshell: Kids telling their parents what they ain't gonna eat and these spineless ass parents buckling and giving kids shitty foods they like.
How long did it take for you to accept you didn't like rutabagas, beets, and radishes?

Curious question, I got nothing else to add at this time

For those supporting Wade for supporting his son being a girl; do you have a limit? The kid is 12. Do you think Wade would be right allowing hormone blockers, breast implants, and gender reassignment surgery for a 13 year old?

You're not forcing them to be something they're not. XX = female, XY = male. Shit ain't that hard. If anything you need to get your kid into therapy to address the issues that's causing it.

That's an argument I suppose.

All these folks that feel differently can't be ignored tho. That's how shit is.. some males may identify as female/feminine.. some females may identify as male/masculine.. I'm not familiar with all of that and the inner-workings...

I will say I don't know if I agree with the fact that if they feel that way it needs/requires therapy tho

Some folks are just Are how they Are and it's not something to "fix"

Lol of course gays can’t be brought by being influenced. Kids can be influenced to do drugs. Be rebellious. Be promiscuous. But no kids never can be influenced to experiment with the same sex. Hilarious.
There are those that are figuring themselves out and jumping on a trend

And there's those that's really going through it

Don't act like it's only one side

I guess it depends on your parenting philosophy. I'm under the belief that may future job as a father is to instill, nurture, discipline, encourage, support, and mentor...not to coddle.

You can wait a couple of years before you switch your gender - if that's really what you want to do, then at the very least I'm going to use this experience to teach you patience.

It's not fair that you can't do it now and you have to wait? Neither was all our ancestors who died waiting for freedom that never came. You wanna throw a hissy fit because you gotta wait to buy some titties? Boy go sitcho ass down. AND FOR THE LAST DAMN TIME NIGGA GET OUTCHO SISTER'S BLOUSE!!!

:niggaa:

That's logically speaking. Politically at least let em have that freedom when they're "of adult age" or can buy liquor. Nunna these mfs answered a legit question I asked.

If Wade son wanted to cut his dick off in the name of being a gal...........how does this story end?

And what energy would u mfs that support it have???

Shit wunna my ices evaporating in my drank brb
12 too young to get ya piece removed.

But I'm not seeing to many round the way hospital doing this, outside of Hollywood and the upperclass.

Kids want for a lot of things; something's they get, others they don't.

Yall know damn well that social media and some damn parades are not influencing people to like the same sex GTFOHWTSABS.

This is a convenient lie that yall tell yourselves to account for the INconvenience that you feel by being more exposed (due to social media) to some shit that you find gross.

Niggas is gay and have been since the beginning of niggas. Let them folks cook man.

This is bullshit. Through my own recent counseling sessions I've learned that what you're exposed to as a child, particularly things of a sexual nature, completely affects you because you're unable to properly process what you're seeing or experiencing.

Last edited:
Back