Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

and you really be thinking any ol thing....

If by "any ol thing" you mean "'children are full human beings' is the dumbest shit I've read today," then yes: yes I really be thinking any ol thing...

...sell me on that foolishness though - enlighten me as to how a child is a full human being.

I'm all ears...

i feel sorry for the women that have to lay next to yall. my niggas have to operate on a certain level. evolved men have the best dick, they smell better and they typically have more money :tuh:
fuck gays
fuck white women
fuck the white man unless hes willing to give us a seat at the table like our daddy jayz
fuck Black women that dont agree with us
&& lastly, fuck that hating ass @Race Jones shes a lonely coon ass thot that hates herself even tho i never met her or talked her offline.

:cont:
wash. rinse. repeat

This what we doin' now?

So your answer is that you have no answer...

...OK, cool.

so since niggas love following behind prominent Black men, I hope yall follow behind d.wade and start treating Black kids like full human beings

They're not "full" human beings yet because they're still developing mentally. That's why, for example, we have laws against statutory rape. Same for tattoos, buying alcohol, entering into contracts, etc. They're mentally not where they need to be to make certain major decisions.

They're not "full" human beings yet because they're still developing mentally. That's why, for example, we have laws against statutory rape. Same for tattoos, buying alcohol, entering into contracts, etc. They're mentally not where they need to be to make certain major decisions.

Lil nigga can't even go see Bad Boys 3 on his own, but he can transition to a whole other gender...

...someone make that make sense.

Im speaking in the text that kids are fully aware and have working brains the same as adult:.
Wife material right here yall !

:js4:

LMAO I HATE YOU!

Unless my child gets a job and can buy his/her own food, there's no way I'm allowing them to pick their own diet.

That's how we have kids with the 'beetus, heart disease, and all this other shit.
Actually, ppl have diabetes from forcing them to eat.....everything

You got things you dont correct? Why is it unfathomable that a 12yo would have certain food and taste they didn't like.

The ideology of 'when my kids pay some bills.....' is grossly over used

Yall know damn well that social media and some damn parades are not influencing people to like the same sex GTFOHWTSABS.

This is a convenient lie that yall tell yourselves to account for the INconvenience that you feel by being more exposed (due to social media) to some shit that you find gross.

Niggas is gay and have been since the beginning of niggas. Let them folks cook man.

If my lil man came to me talking about he identifies as a girl, and wants to transition - the answer is simple: not in this house you don't.

You wanna do that after you turn 18 and move out? Fine, that's your choice and your life, but in this house where I worked my ass off to clothe you, feed you, provide for you, serve as the first and last line of defense if someone tries to come in here and attack you - you're going to respect me and dress like the young man I spent so many years raising. And I'm going to continue to call you the name that your mother and I gave you. None of this is for debate. This isn't a dialogue. This is exactly what you're going to do while you live under my roof.

...Pop is always gonna love you, so if you wanna get your RuPaul on I'ma have jokes for days, but that's your choice and you'll never have to wonder if your father still accepts you...

...but you'll be making that decision as an adult, and you won't be doing it in my house. When you're out of my house facing the world on your own, I'll call you whatever made-up name you choose.

Now until then get yo ass outside and mow the damn lawn lil nigga.

OK. I will never understand this trans thing. Being gay is being gay, but I do not believe a 13 year old is mature enough to know if they feel like the opposite sex. I personally would not let my son live as girl.

Now when he becomes an adult and he is able to live the life he wants than whatever. Reason being what if he regrets the decisicion or decides he is not a girl? When I was 13 I used want to wrestle in WWF and when I was 6 I wanted to stay a kid forever and live with the muppet babies.

Realistically Wade's son is confused and is not capable of understanding his own emotions. I do take issue with people on twitter saying parents do not love their kids if they don't allow them to be trans. Cut that BS out. You can not allow something or disagree and love a person with all your heart.

I disagreed with a lot of choices my parents made, but loved them no less. All of this living your truth shit is trash. His truth is that he was born a male.

Saying he is a girl will not change that just like saying I am a billionaire does not make it true. Too many delusions with this trans shit which is why a lot of people don't respect it.

Back