Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

No, it's not like sayin' that.

What's defined as masculine and feminine, particularly in the modern day, is arbitrary. Ie, women wear dresses and men don't (in the west)

These sound like the expectations of gender roles.
I'm speaking on the reality that there are two sexes.
That the pronouns go where they belong according to logic.
None of that "non-binary" crap or referring to people out of their appropriate pronoun.

There's also more.

That is not the major concern with the video. You just said the targeted demographic for a show that has stuff like drawn underage girls talking to a drawn vagina are adults. Pedo shit being allowed for viewing because it’s drawn and comedy. Eventually it will be live action no comedy needed.
i dont consider that pedo shit maybe b/c i see a lot of my young inexperienced self in a lot of those skits

i laugh accordingly and keep it pushing

at not one point do i look at that cartoon as some sorta repressed desire for kids

Couldn't be me but that's Dwayne's business. What I'm NOT gonna do or have anyone BAIT me into doing for the benefit of pushing their own NARRATIVE on to me is shit on this brother for loving his child and standing by his child. SORRY.

How u gonna bcome a tranny before your balls drop?

He gonna go thru puberty and lose his mind.

This shit is sooo weird

i dont consider that pedo shit maybe b/c i see a lot of my young inexperienced self in a lot of those skits

i laugh accordingly and keep it pushing

at not one point do i look at that cartoon as some sorta repressed desire for kids
Bro if I remember correctly they have a clip of a black girl looks to be around 8 straddling a stuff animal saying it makes her vagina tingle. That pedo material. 2020 it’s ok for drawings of little girls doing raunchy acts to be made for adult consumption

These sound like the expectations of gender roles.
I'm speaking on the reality that there are two sexes.
That the pronouns go where they belong according to logic.
None of that "non-binary" crap or referring to people out of their appropriate pronoun.

There's also more.

did you read these articles? lmao

they totally negate everything youve been saying in this thread

Back