Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

A 12-year-old has no business saying they are a tranny.
He should be out there doing what kids his age normally do, not making sexualized decisions.
This is child delinquency and maybe sexual abuse.
That boy is being exposed to sexual ideas that he is not old enough to comprehend.
Sexual ideas that even adults don't understand.

Im willing to bet my life savings that you never read an article on child psychology let alone a book on it to be able to say what a child can or cant know.

I remember dwade saying that his kid was playing with his sisters dolls instead of the toys they bought for him before the kid was even 2.

So they brainwashed their baby to play with dolls before the kid even know what a male or female was?

Yall wildin man.

you'd lose your life savings.

So what if he was playin' with dolls they're toys how does that mean he's really a girl?

Gender is a construct after all.

And again with this nonsense last paragraph why is it hard* for you guys to accept that this is a legitimate social discussion?

Last edited:
I wanna know why gays, trannies have to announce what they are doing with their lives to us, the public. If he woke up and told his dad, that he wanna be called Zara instead of Zion, why the hell do we as the public have to know this, I'm sure he's not the only and won't be the last to do such a thing, shit aint barber shop talk? Why the hell is this even news? Why is it always news when folks come out with this shit.

I wanna know why gays, trannies have to announce what they are doing with their lives to us, the public. If he woke up and told his dad, that he wanna be called Zara instead of Zion, why the hell do we as the public have to know this, I'm sure he's not the only and won't be the last to do such a thing, shit aint barber shop talk? Why the hell is this even news? Why is it always news when folks come out with this shit.
To get your children gay too. This kid is in the news and is getting positive attention and being praised for it. Some kids will follow suit

you'd lose your life savings.

So what if he was playin' with dolls they're toys how does that mean he's really a girl?

Gender is a construct after all.

And again with this nonsense last paragraph why is it hard* for you guys to accept that this is a legitimate social discussion?
People say gender is a construct but let's be real, none of us would be ALIVE today if our grandfathers were wearing dresses and painting their nails n shit. Our grandmothers would've passed, obviously

People say gender is a construct but let's be real, none of us would be ALIVE today if our grandfathers were wearing dresses and painting their nails n shit. Our grandmothers would've passed, obviously

None of this shit is new tho.. there's always been gay folks, bi folks etc. Theres always been some feminine men and masculine women and everything in between...

the human race manages to carry on ma nigga... and it still will lol. Just cuz some celebritys kid comes out as trans and wants to be identified as something else doesn't mean the future of the human race is at stake lmao

SMH at y'all falling for @Race Jones trolling. Since her character assassination on Kobe backfired and didn't go as planned she found a new target to bash black men with in D. Wade.

She obviously hates her own but the person she really hates the most is herself. Somebody somewhere hurt her very badly and she is making it her mission to project her internal pain onto every black man on this planet. Until her internal pain and self hate is addressed and healed there's nothing you can do for her.

Stop wasting your time and falling for her crap fellas. No amount of reasoning or logic will erase her self hate. Her internal hatred and damage is something only she can fix. Until then ignore her ass and let her ignorance and pain speak for themselves.

None of this shit is new tho.. there's always been gay folks, bi folks etc. Theres always been some feminine men and masculine women and everything in between...

the human race manages to carry on ma nigga... and it still will lol. Just cuz some celebritys kid comes out as trans and wants to be identified as something else doesn't mean the future of the human race is at stake lmao
Good points, its nothing new but the thing is once we normalize this level they're just gonna keep continuing to push the boundaries more and more

The video I posted in the spoiler is about all this trans shit leading to eugenics and depopulation

SMH at y'all falling for @Race Jones trolling. Since her character assassination on Kobe backfired and didn't go as planned she found a new target to bash black men with in D. Wade.

She obviously hates her own but the person she really hates the most is herself. Somebody somewhere hurt her very badly and she is making it her mission to project her internal pain onto every black man on this planet. Until her internal pain and self hate is addressed and healed there's nothing you can do for her.

Stop wasting your time and falling for her crap fellas. No amount of reasoning or logic will erase her self hate. Her internal hatred and damage is something only she can fix. Until then ignore her ass and let her ignorance and pain speak for themselves.

Good points, its nothing new but the thing is once we normalize this level they're just gonna keep continuing to push the boundaries more and more

The video I posted in the spoiler is about all this trans shit leading to eugenics and depopulation

I haven't had a moment to check it yet but I'll look at it later with an open mind even considering the source is...

My stance tho, has always been... as long as you aren't hurting anyone... or yourself... IDGAF what you do in your personal time or the time you spend with the people in your circle. Why should I? It's of no concern to me

Who you fuck..no concern of mine...
What you identify as..no concern of mine...
What you eat or drink don't make me shit...

I say let people be who they wanna be as long as they aren't causing harm to themselves or others

what if the child wants to identify as an extraterrestrial & go live on Mars?

we not posed to em they can't?

why jump to extremes?
sexuality, sex, gender and gender expression is complex but why debate hypotheticals? its pointless

Last edited:
Back