Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

there's a deeper depopulation agenda at play as well

1 reason why these behaviors are promoted

jus think if 1/2 the population is gay, reproduction rates would dwindle significantly

add on the diseases, the pollution in the air, water & food etc.

the powers that be are on pace to reduce the population in America by 100million by 2050

few billion worldwide

which proves the majority of yall are all cap up here acting like youre so woke when youre just mirroring the white folks you claim to hate

im not conservative, lets be fucking clear

Nothing wrong with being conservative. Being racist is something totally different

Being woke is not a blanket statement that means you accept everything

@Chicity

11 years is to damn young to be letting a person transition.

Niggas was in another thread talking bout a 20 year old is to young to be dating a 30 year old
She 12 tho

And I wouldn't recommend changing the physical things at that age but how they identify? Calling her Zaya, saying she and her instead of he and him isn't a big thing to me

im not slow dickhead

and my comment was for the the literal meaning and the headass meaning

keep up
Nah. You ascribed the word conservative to white people like its their property. They bastardized that word. There's nothing inherently wrong with being conservative, Just like there's nothing inherently wrong with saying all lives matter or make America great again but we know the people who actually use those slogans are dog whistling for white supremacy

my thing is, the child is HAPPY and still very available to grow up and marry a woman. Or a man and STILL be a wonderful human being. ppl really kill me.

Nah. You ascribed the word conservative to white people like its their property. They bastardized that word. There's nothing inherently wrong with being conservative, Just like there's nothing inherently wrong with saying all lives matter or make America great again but we know the people who actually use those slogans are dog whistling for white supremacy

im not conservative.

and if you think theres nothing wrong with saying “all lives matter” youre more obtuse than I originally thought

yall: WE LOVE BLACK PPL!
dwade: My Black son identifies as trans
Yall: THERE IS A GAY AGENDA AMONGST US, FUCK THOSE BLACK GAY SONS OF BITCHES

make it make sense. are you for Black folxs or not?

because yall come up here acting like yall care so much about Black ppl then be ready to squat and shit on the Black LGBTQIA

the math is not mathing

:huh2:

my thing is, the child is HAPPY and still very available to grow up and marry a woman. Or a man and STILL be a wonderful human being. ppl really kill me.
The bold is what it all boils down to BUT a 12yr old child making a life altering transition (no pun) is a little drastic. Nonetheless if the Wade's don't care I really don't give a shit about his son faggotry. Carry on and be great young man I mean soon to be young woman

You are so fucking ignorant.

You graduated from college and yet your reading comprehension sucks

oh please. you have terrible interpersonal, analytical and critical thinking skills. your stances are so flim flamsy.

one minute you wanna be malcom x

next minute you up here sounding like a damn trump supporter

you have 0 clue on who you are or what you represent.

btw have you joined any organizations to help your ppl? or are you still kissing the white mans ass for a paycheck and a promotion.

does he know youre up here on company time?

there's a deeper depopulation agenda at play as well

1 reason why these behaviors are promoted

jus think if 1/2 the population is gay, reproduction rates would dwindle significantly

add on the diseases, the pollution in the air, water & food etc.

the powers that be are on pace to reduce the population in America by 100million by 2050

few billion worldwide

@Race Jones speak up, don't jus hit buttons

you don't see the depopulation happenin around you?

you don't see IT & AI comin in takin over humans jobs & pushin the out the way?

none of this is coincidence, it's all by design

The bold is what it all boils down to BUT a 12yr old child making a life altering transition (no pun) is a little drastic. Nonetheless if the Wade's don't care I really don't give a shit about his son faggotry. Carry on and be great young man I mean soon to be young woman

dont recall his son going thru sexual affirming surgery so whats all the hoopla about?

oh please. you have terrible interpersonal, analytical and critical thinking skills. your stances are so flim flamsy.

one minute you wanna be malcom x

next minute you up here sounding like a damn trump supporter

you have 0 clue on who you are or what you represent.

btw have you joined any organizations to help your ppl? or are you still kissing the white mans ass for a paycheck and a promotion.

does he know youre up here on company time?
- baseless babbling

You purposely misconstrue things black men say. I spoke plain English and you're pretending to be confused

Back