Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

yall: WE LOVE BLACK PPL!
dwade: My Black son identifies as trans
Yall: THERE IS A GAY AGENDA AMONGST US, FUCK THOSE BLACK GAY SONS OF BITCHES

make it make sense. are you for Black folxs or not?

because yall come up here acting like yall care so much about Black ppl then be ready to squat and shit on the Black LGBTQIA

the math is not mathing

:huh2:

This a red herrin'. There are legitimate questions to be answered in regards to 'trans' children.

First of yall, some of yall saying "i wouldnt raise my kids to be this" are wildin. You cant control this.

Its so easy to say I wouldnt have my kids do this until your kid comes out and says they want it done.

Thats why im not judging man.

Good for them.

And btw, Im the type of person that turns around and thinks like man thats nasty if I see dudes kissing on tv, but I wouldnt try to impose that on my kid.

Internally I would hate the situation but love my kid and as a parent raising my kid in a way where he or she is never internally happy and always has to live with the paranoia of hiding their thoughts and feelings from me is what would make me a bad parent.

@Race Jones speak up, don't jus hit buttons

you don't see the depopulation happenin around you?

you don't see IT & AI comin in takin over humans jobs & pushin the out the way?

none of this is coincidence, it's all by design
speaking of depopulation...
Bruh went in and broke it down. Really eye opening content if you don't have any biases of the messenger

we can empathize with snoop for calling a Black woman a dog face bitch but have 0 empathy for a Black baby who is navigating how to exist in a white supremacist heteronormative society??

The way some of yall act is the same as conservative gun rights supporting parents that flip and want stricter gun laws after their kid gets killed in a school shooting.

Its a ton of stories with parents saying they were against gun laws until their kid got killed and they saw how wrong they was.

In other words, you dont fully understand certain things till it happens to you.

Alot of "i wouldnt raise my kids this way" will turn into staunch gay rights supporters if one of yall kids came out as gay.

Same as transgender supporters if one of yall kids became a transgender.

Thats human.

For me I just learned not to judge mfers cause you never know how you would react until it happens to you.

Last edited:
Ummm he's no longer going by his at birth male name for a new female name. That seems like a transition to me but more power to the Wade's

ok so their pronouns are she and her?? will drop their dead name. thank you

The way some of yall act is the same as conservative gun rights supporting parents that flip and want stricker gun laws after their kid gets killed in a school shooting.

Its a ton of stories with parents saying they were against gun laws until their kid got killed and they saw how wrong they was.

In other words, you dont fully understand certain things till it happens to you.

Alot of "i wouldnt raise my kids this way" will turn into staunch gay rights supporters if one of yall kids came out as gay.

Thats human.

For me I just learned not to judge mfers cause you never know how you would react until it happens to you.

BEAUTIFULLY said

The way some of yall act is the same as conservative gun rights supporting parents that flip and want stricker gun laws after their kid gets killed in a school shooting.

Thats human.

Another red herrin'.

The issue here is whether or not a child can kno' he or she is transgender.

we can empathize with snoop for calling a Black woman a dog face bitch but have 0 empathy for a Black baby who is navigating how to exist in a white supremacist heteronormative society??
Its the sexualization of the child thats the problem

Another red herrin'.

The issue here is whether or not a child can kno' he or she is transgender.

Im willing to bet my life savings that you never read an article on child psychology let alone a book on it to be able to say what a child can or cant know.

I remember dwade saying that his kid was playing with his sisters dolls instead of the toys they bought for him before the kid was even 2.

So they brainwashed their baby to play with dolls before the kid even know what a male or female was?

Yall wildin man.

Back