Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

Let 5 lil hood niggas identify as women, join the HS girls basketball team, and have the winningest team HS girls basketball has ever seen. Take all these scholarships from girls and see how fast regulations come down and the whole "respect their identity" narrative changes...

...you can pretty much kiss women's sports goodbye - in 5 years the WNBA finna be a buncha niggas wit fake tits tossin' oops and cashin checks.

They're so brave! I'm so proud of them living their truth! Give 'em an Espy!!

:cont:

Btw, i think the age that a kid can medically change their sex is a valid discussion that needs to be had.

The issue is most of yall acting like yall give a single fuck about kids just to push your anti whatever agenda.

That's not the issue how the fuck did this nonsense get so many cosigns

Why y’all keep saying population control like it’s valid tho? Gay people still have sperm and egg like the population has not decreased due to gays

None of this shit is new tho.. there's always been gay folks, bi folks etc. Theres always been some feminine men and masculine women and everything in between...

the human race manages to carry on ma nigga... and it still will lol. Just cuz some celebritys kid comes out as trans and wants to be identified as something else doesn't mean the future of the human race is at stake lmao

these niggas slow man lol

Let 5 lil hood niggas identify as women, join the HS girls basketball team, and have the winningest team HS girls basketball has ever seen. Take all these scholarships from girls and see how fast regulations come down and the whole "respect their identity" narrative changes...

...you can pretty much kiss women's sports goodbye - in 5 years the WNBA finna be a buncha niggas wit fake tits tossin' oops and cashin checks.

They're so brave! I'm so proud of them living their truth! Give 'em an Espy!!

:cont:
Damn.

This might be Wade's plan all along. Get his son into the WNBA, dominate the entire league,

Yall know damn well that social media and some damn parades are not influencing people to like the same sex GTFOHWTSABS.

This is a convenient lie that yall tell yourselves to account for the INconvenience that you feel by being more exposed (due to social media) to some shit that you find gross.

Niggas is gay and have been since the beginning of niggas. Let them folks cook man.
LMAO

Im trying to get a grasp on the level yall see kids at mentally. I think R Kelly is pretty much universally seen as a terrible person for having sex with minors. Sex that was in the eyes of the minor, consensual. They may be 16-17 years old females. Why are those 16-17 year olds not old enough to make decisions regarding sex, but this 12 year old is old enough to make decisions regarding gender? And don't act like the decision doesn't have major physical consequences.

Im trying to get a grasp on the level yall see kids at mentally. I think R Kelly is pretty much universally seen as a terrible person for having sex with minors. Sex that was in the eyes of the minor, consensual. They may be 16-17 years old females. Why are those 16-17 year olds not old enough to make decisions regarding sex, but this 12 year old is old enough to make decisions regarding gender? And don't act like the decision doesn't have major physical consequences.

Having sex with another party vs changing something for self? And not like he getting sex change

Having sex with another party vs changing something for self? And not like he getting sex change

That's because you're looking at sex change as a surgery and that's it. Boys can take pills to stop them from going through puberty and can take estrogen. Why's that so much lighter of a decision than having sex?

Strange social phenomenon. You wouldn't let your child decide to quit school or change their diet to only rice but he can decide to be a girl. Crazy.

Imo all you guys sayin' this is cool but wouldn't allow your own sons to wear dresses/transition at 12 are hypocrites and you're wrong. Easy to be inclusive when it's someone else's kid.

Last edited:
Why y’all keep saying population control like it’s valid tho? Gay people still have sperm and egg like the population has not decreased due to gays

look, it's a multitude of things

like robots for 1 example

have you noticed robots takin over people's jobs?

I mean, they got whole stores that are automated

now you got all these diseases, plus the pollution to the air, water & food... then add a gay cherry on top

you ain't gotta take my word, jus take a look around lol

look, it's a multitude of things

like robots for 1 example

have you noticed robots takin over people's jobs?

I mean, they got whole stores that are automated

now you got all these diseases, plus the pollution to the air, water & food... then add a gay cherry on top

you ain't gotta take my word, jus take a look around lol

been had diseases the pollution is real tho but that’s corporations. Gays ain’t effective population control

Back