Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

So yall know his medical history?

Yall know whether or not he had traumatic injury to his testies?

How you know what he was born with and what he wasn't?

How do you know?

You don't, yall are just speculating and pretending they Wade-Unions are as bad as that lil white boy that be in strip clubs and drag shows.

Traumatic injury to his balls would make him a girl? Wade said he was born a boy, not that he was born intersex.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
60% of adults in the country are fat. You think they not imparting their habits onto kids?

tenor.gif

The way some of yall act is the same as conservative gun rights supporting parents that flip and want stricter gun laws after their kid gets killed in a school shooting.

Its a ton of stories with parents saying they were against gun laws until their kid got killed and they saw how wrong they was.

In other words, you dont fully understand certain things till it happens to you.

Alot of "i wouldnt raise my kids this way" will turn into staunch gay rights supporters if one of yall kids came out as gay.

Same as transgender supporters if one of yall kids became a transgender.

Thats human.

For me I just learned not to judge mfers cause you never know how you would react until it happens to you.

This post is actually the basis behind why so many laws for lgbt folks seem to be coming out of nowhere. It's not them per say but these lgbt activist now are essentially the kids and grandkids of white people who control this shit and they saw instead of having their kids be depressed and killing themselves over being in the closet they just started passing laws in their favor to.l Pretty much if you have a problem with what you view as a change in how gay stuff is now seen in the media, it's white people behind it.

A 12-year-old has no business saying they are a tranny.
He should be out there doing what kids his age normally do, not making sexualized decisions.
This is child delinquency and maybe sexual abuse.
That boy is being exposed to sexual ideas that he is not old enough to comprehend.
Sexual ideas that even adults don't understand.

Funny when people say this yet seem to ignore how many kids first kiss/crush stories happen at 12/13...some even before then. So Wades kid is actually out here doing what kids that age do. Start to recognize and figure out who they're attracted to. People just don't like the "who" part in this

Funny when people say this yet seem to ignore how many kids first kiss/crush stories happen at 12/13...some even before then. So Wades kid is actually out here doing what kids that age do. Start to recognize and figure out who they're attracted to. People just don't like the "who" part in this

This not about who the kid is attracted to.

been had diseases the pollution is real tho but that’s corporations. Gays ain’t effective population control

smh

I said a multitude of things

notice how you didn't touch on the robots, you're jus hung up on the gay shit... put your emotions to the side

looks at the bees dyin off

they are vital to every beings existence on this planet, once they're gone we're gone

when the powers that be have total control over the air, water & food... robots doin all the work

they'll have total control of the masses if they want to survive

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
If you child is 13 years old and says he’s Sexual attracted to toddlers would you put your personal feelings aside because that’s what your child is into?

Someone being gay and someone being a sexual predator are not even closely related. Not a great comparison and it devalues your argument. If my kid say he/she gay, whatever man. My job as a parent is to help them and prepare them for the bullshit they gonna face outside of my home. Gay children have one of the highest suicide rates and one of the reasons, is not having that support from the people who they seek it from the most. Family and most specifically, parents.

60% of adults in the country are fat. You think they not imparting their habits onto kids?

tenor.gif
according to what? BMI or weight?

my mother, not overweight, never been overweight...ended up getting diabetes

my father, he's deceased now, but he was mad overweight. Didnt get that way until after he left the military. Never developed diabetes. Died of a brain aneurysm getting out of the shower

me, not overweight, but BMI says i am. I'm 6'1, 208 currently. Got diabetes

sometimes, its just the roll of the dice

this all i got

i love you queen

The answer to this lies in the amount of time we spent this as a family discussing this.

If the age limit was 13.....and my kid came to me like I think I'm a boy *I have 4 daughters* and I want gender reassignment my answer would be hell no.

If we'd been talking about this the last 5 yrs, I've seen her struggle to adapting with being a girl or being feminine or even adjusting to being confused about it, I'd seriously consider it.

AGAIN, there's no definitive age accept 18 because at 18 it dont matter if I'm with it or not. Before then......I can't give you age where its wholy acceptable
Preciate the response

So u don't have any sons?

And if u do, do u think it would be different if u gave him the green light to remove his genitalia?

Or do u think u would treat/view it the same?

Man

- there's charities and organisations I know of dealing with transexual people who have regretted their physical alterations and need mental counselling. That part is never brought up when discussing these issues. Props to @konceptjones

- I am a parent of two kids and 12 years old (still a child) is way too young to make that kind of life altering decision. MY opinion. I would recommend that he make that decision at least at 18 years of age with some counselling too

- finally Charlize Theron is foul as hell for adopting a young black boy child from wherever she did and now inflicted her selfish machinations on him talking about he wanted to identify as a girl... at an age of 5-7 years old?! I've cancelled her after that stunt

However if this is what Wade feels is best for his family more power to them

love zaire

That's his brother, in theory of course he would feel that way...

...this isn't about Zaire at all.

This is about his parents allowing his younger brother to make a life altering gender decision at the age of 12...

...this is about his parents choosing to make that decision public...

...this thread is about our various reactions and the issues the public announcement of these recent decisions raise.

smh

I said a multitude of things

notice how you didn't touch on the robots, you're jus hung up on the gay shit... put your emotions to the side

looks at the bees dyin off

they are vital to every beings existence on this planet, once they're gone we're gone

when the powers that be have total control over the air, water & food... robots doin all the work

they'll have total control of the masses if they want to survive

Not worried about robots eventually technology will advance that common sense. But yes pollution is a huge problem

Back