Welcome To aBlackWeb

Colin Powell Dies of Covid At 84 Years Old

Hold on how can you support violence in the name of protest but be against a war like WWII where we only entered after we were attacked and most agree that we entered too late given that a genocide was happening at the time?

what the entire fuck are you talking about? did you really compare oppressed ppl fighting for liberation to ww2 ?!?

I mean yall can debate back and forth about this dude all yall want...

But he was willingly used by the Bush administration to push the invasion of Iraq. Which turned out to be complete bullshit (and some ppl at the time knew it was bs)

Should he have stood his ground and not been a pawn? Yes. But he took a calculated risk, thinking the war was easily winnable. Tho they knew damn well Saddam didnt have WMD's.

But the American ppl were sold a bill of goods. Wasnt the 1st time, wont be the last. Its jus fucked that the war caused so much unnecessary death.

Plus he came up under Reagan and you know they did hella foul shit. But what American president, military official hasn't done hella foul shit. Its the American way.

But he was willingly used by the Bush administration to push the invasion of Iraq. Which turned out to be complete bullshit (and some ppl at the time knew it was bs)

Should he have stood his ground and not been a pawn? Yes. But he took a calculated risk, thinking the war was easily winnable. Tho they knew damn well Saddam didnt have WMD's.

But the American ppl were sold a bill of goods. Wasnt the 1st time, wont be the last. Its jus fucked that the war caused so much unnecessary death.

Plus he came up under Reagan and you know they did hella foul shit. But what American president, military official hasn't done hella foul shit. Its the American way.

shut up and stay your ass in Timbuktu

lmao @ calculated risk

he fucking lied

Kinda like covid

what the entire fuck are you talking about? did you really compare oppressed ppl fighting for liberation to ww2 ?!?

At least part of our involvement in WW2 centered around liberating people that were being oppressed and murdered. You're ok with violence in response to police brutality but not ok with violence in response to genocide?

no war has ever been justified, historically

Oh ok, you don't know what you're talking about and just talking out your ass. Carry on.

I dont care about Powell at all

With that being said.

Real change dont happen peacefully. Peaceful marches and shit dont work

"No mo sit'in and beggin, and singing 'we shall overcome'. That's what the white liberal wants you to do. Who is tellin the kkk and the racist police to turn the other cheek."

Fair point. Tho there are many ways to skin a cat.

KWAME TURE HIT IT ON THE HEAD

I have to come at this from a different angle. If we know our enemy is the best at war then why wouldn't you want to know everything he knows.? When you're ready to attack the you'll be ready for all his moves and counter.

At least part of our involvement in WW2 centered around liberating people that were being oppressed and murdered. You're ok with violence in response to police brutality but not ok with violence in response to genocide?

Oh ok, you don't know what you're talking about and just talking out your ass. Carry on.

world war 2 was not faught to save anyone from death camps. what are you talking about?

that justification didnt come about until after the war

I have to come at this from a different angle. If we know our enemy is the best at war then why wouldn't you want to know everything he knows.? When you're ready to attack the you'll be ready for all his moves and counter.

what?

How else was slavery supposed to end in America?

Yall the direct descendants of enslaved Africans debating the necessity of the American civil war?!

:tuh:

no war has ever been justified, historically

OIP.O6OPHL_5-xvkpROQ1aVAQgHaFO

Back