Welcome To aBlackWeb

Colin Powell Dies of Covid At 84 Years Old

How? Keep in mind... tread lightly, that statement was based on my mother.
Not understanding your confusion the tweet quoted was in response to right wing disninformation..im not sure what your confusion and reaction to the tweet was for or suppose to mean

Not understanding your confusion the tweet quoted was in response to right wing disninformation..im not sure what your confusion and reaction to the tweet was for or suppose to mean

It seems like he's saying that since his mother had HIV and survived COVID that those sicknesses that Powell had didn't contribute to the fact that he didn't survive COVID, which of course is a stupid statement to make.

It seems like he's saying that since his mother had HIV and survived COVID that those sicknesses that Powell had didn't contribute to the fact that he didn't survive COVID, which of course is a stupid statement to make.
I was sure hoping he misread something 😬 but yea that seems to be it

Read my first post to this thread. I hate when death is used to promote someone's political views. Only God controls life and death (which is why I mentioned my mother, and she survived a lot of other shit), but some ppl choose to use that to say "I told you so". COVID shouldn't have been politicized in the first place, but here we are.

Read my first post to this thread. I hate when death is used to promote someone's political views. Only God controls life and death (which is why I mentioned my mother, and she survived a lot of other shit), but some ppl choose to use that to say "I told you so". COVID shouldn't have been politicized in the first place, but here we are.

The post isnt promoting a political view its responding to the politicized weaponized disinformation..

We would have never been in this time and space if it wasnt for Trump

I remember when I was in school, I probably wrote 20 essays about Colin Powell.
1634589237259.png
Former Secretary of State Colin Powell dies from Covid complications
His family said that the retired four-star general died from Covid-19 complications. He was fully vaccinated against the disease.

WASHINGTON — Colin Powell, the retired four-star general who became the country's first Black secretary of state and chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, died Monday due to complications from Covid-19, his family said in a statement on Facebook.

Powell, 84, was fully vaccinated from Covid-19, his family said, and had been treated at Walter Reed National Medical Center, but was suffering from serious underlying conditions.

Nah... I'm well aware of the mortality rate of the average human with poor health for COVID. I'm not even speaking on the issue, I'm just saying I'm tired of ppl using death to prove a point no one's going to give a fuck about when death is at THEIR front door. 3 children lost their father today, and niggas wanna argue about vaccinations and Black republicans. I just came from my father's grave... homeboy would've gotten packed out if he made that tweet about that man, give a fuck if he's "left wing".

Back