Welcome To aBlackWeb

Clipse' Former Manager: Their Drug Raps Was About My Life

Apparently, that's the new narrative. People just like to run with shit even though the true is out there

From ghetto to ghetto, to backyard to yard
I sell it whip on whip, it's off the hard
I'm the neighborhood Pusha
Call me sub woofer, 'cause I pump bass like that, Jack

My nigga was full of shit from the very first time we heard him.

From ghetto to ghetto, to backyard to yard
I sell it whip on whip, it's off the hard
I'm the neighborhood Pusha
Call me sub woofer, 'cause I pump bass like that, Jack

My nigga was full of shit from the very first time we heard him.

Lol ey come on man these lil bars aren't kingpin talk. Anyone who's ever shotted even a score of weed more than once could spit this bar and it wouldn't be too hype

All those lines are still too vague

With that said, mark of a great emcee

Daytona really solidified Push standing. I need one more album and he may go from veteran to legendary

Daytona really solidified Push standing. I need one more album and he may go from veteran to legendary

What was too vague? He frontin like someone he ain't. He's been doing it his entire career.

Daytona was decent to me I honestly expected more. Like I said before I don't think Pusha should let Kanye produce his whole album ever again.

I'm literally just quoting the words that came off his pen and out his mouth. Niggas getting mad again tho I see.

Didn't know this thread was already made but it's not hard to see why niggas would look at Push funny for this. The nigga has spent the past 20 years telling people how authentic he is, how he doesn't keep niggas who lie about their lives around him, and how he doesn't like listening to "fake rappers who never did what they talk about"...and he is exactly who he said he hates. That's the comedy in it. It doesn't take away from the music still being dope...it just means that the whole "i'm authentic you niggas ain't" persona is just that...fake

Daytona was decent to me I honestly expected more. Like I said before I don't think Pusha should let Kanye produce his whole album ever again.
You buggin

It was only 7 songs, not sure he could’ve did much more in that space

Infrared is the one song I could do w/o but 6/7 add up to 90% in my head

Kanye laced Pusha but niggas hate Ye right now so eh

Didn't know this thread was already made but it's not hard to see why niggas would look at Push funny for this. The nigga has spent the past 20 years telling people how authentic he is, how he doesn't keep niggas who lie about their lives around him, and how he doesn't like listening to "fake rappers who never did what they talk about"...and he is exactly who he said he hates. That's the comedy in it. It doesn't take away from the music still being dope...it just means that the whole "i'm authentic you niggas ain't" persona is just that...fake
The comedy is you standing on the word of an informant and misconstruing what he said. They were rappers by the time they met according to him. That same interview, he called Pusha “street”

You buggin

It was only 7 songs, not sure he could’ve did much more in that space

Infrared is the one song I could do w/o but 6/7 add up to 90% in my head

Kanye laced Pusha but niggas hate Ye right now so eh

Nigga you have your opinion of and I have mine.

I expected more and it didn't hit the mark I thought it would.

Look at you emotional assuming shit I never said. I didn't say or even allude to Kanye beats not being good cause they actually were.

The album just never switched gears to me is just seemed like one long ass song. Different beats but they didn't give a different vibe to me from song to song.

Never been a Kanye fan but I also never been a hater. Said he shouldn't let Kanye produce another whole album because to me albums need different energies and feels and if that one producer doesn't do that then using other folks beats possibly could.

Pusha would be a fool to not get any Kanye beats but all Kanye beats for his whole album not a good thing IMO.

Nigga you have your opinion of and I have mine.

I expected more and it didn't hit the mark I thought it would.

Look at you emotional assuming shit I never said. I didn't say or even allude to Kanye beats not being good cause they actually were.

The album just never switched gears to me is just seemed like one long ass song. Different beats but they didn't give a different vibe to me from song to song.

Never been a Kanye fan but I also never been a hater. Said he shouldn't let Kanye produce another whole album because to me albums need different energies and feels and if that one producer doesn't do that then using other folks beats possibly could.

Pusha would be a fool to not get any Kanye beats but all Kanye beats for his whole album not a good thing IMO.

I feel the same way with the bolded.

Still like the album though

That's not the point, the point is the embellishment. Just because niggas got favorites dont mean one is lessor than the other. Rick Ross HAS sold drugs, his BM and his mother will tell you that. But he was never the biggest drug dealer in Miami.

Clipse HAVE sold drugs and had nice things as a result but they weren't flying to Nicaragua or Colombia moving weight and running off with the plug's daughter or no shit like that. 50 Cent didn't kill all the people he claimed to. Drake wasn't in aaalll those relationships he claims. There's nothing wrong with it. Everybody in Hip-Hop does it.

So what there are no levels at all? Does this just apply to rap or is it all media?

Back