Welcome To aBlackWeb

Clipse' Former Manager: Their Drug Raps Was About My Life

Was long as the music is good that's all that really matters.

Does anybody judge R&B singers by their lyrics? When R Kelly made Trapped In The Clost did anybody care if it was a true story? Or did they appreciate it because it was new and creative?

Does anybody judge R&B singers by their lyrics? When R Kelly made Trapped In The Clost did anybody care if it was a true story? Or did they appreciate it because it was new and creative?

:wdf5:

What r&b singer's was talking about how they were in the streets?

That's a more olde to their dead homies than them singing but how much weight they used to move.

Tho I would love to hear somebody hit the EWF high note on Kilos.

I was being facetious. But their name was 'Dirty Rotten Scoundrels' so that should let you know about their music. They even made a date rape anthem.

In the grand scheme of things it dont matter.

But if you feel like youre listening to that real shit it kinda makes it better for some reason

Trapped in the closet was one big ass joke

I believe they did but not on no kingpin shit they embellish in their rhymes. They were prolly on some neighborhood local shit.

There's nothing wrong with it as long as people understand for the millionth time - it's entertainment and not real life. How are you the biggest drug dealer in Miami and Noreaga owe you a hunnid favors but you're on tour 24/7 and not in jail ? Simple common sense but like I say rap fans are the worst. Baby embellishes about the money he has. Cash Money didn't sell a billion albums and he's not a billionaire either but if you ask Birdman he's richer than black Bill Gates. Doesnt mean he's not rich, he's just telling a story.

Baby got that oil company

tenor.gif

Back