Welcome To aBlackWeb

Clipse' Former Manager: Their Drug Raps Was About My Life

jayz whole career is based on drug dealer turned mc. If you found out he sold weed to his cousin a lot of niggas would be hurt

if somebody were to come forward saying some shit like that then i'd keep the same energy, like I said before it really doesn't matter who it is man.

Let's bring it back to Vanilla Ice. He claimed to be, "from the streets" and had Black people in the Ice Ice Baby doing the running man.

But after the song blew up it became obvious that he didn't feel comfortable around Black people. Basically he was trying to be something that he wasn't. It was all an act, but when you put him in a room with Black people his body language would change and the pitch of his voice changed and he pronounced words differently than when he was around White people.

Basically Vanilla Ice was a fraud for creating a persona that was fake. And he didn't last beyond his first album. One and done.

Malice is a veteran and a black belt.... they come from a two parents home ...if niggas sold work it’s cuz they wanted to

Yeah I heard a Malice interview where he said he and Push sold drugs just for extra shit. Two parent home, money available.

I don't recall any Clipsw bars where they talk about strugglin'. Always just drugs

If he a so called snitch, isn't he known to tell the truth then. lol shit.
Don't believe that dude, he's s snitch.

Yea.....This one got by me for years. Makes sense too. Never thought liar don't equal snitch.

Another street code or definition down the drain.

We need s thread about the street shit that was proven to be bs

Honestly, I have no problem with an MC rapping about somebody else's life.

As long as he's good at it he can rap about whatever he wants.

I remember when 2Pac was complaining about how Biggie was rapping about his life... But Biggie was better at it imo.

Ask the niggas posting Drake lyrics

The lyrics were directly related to the thread topic and prove accuracy to the claim by his former manager, and malice himself who said they weren't out there like that. This is information that has been out and been confirmed now by multiple people.

But you niggas mad cause I pointed out drake said it? Nothing I can do about that.

The lyrics were directly related to the thread topic and prove accuracy to the claim by his former manager, and malice himself who said they weren't out there like that. This is information that has been out and been confirmed now by multiple people.

But you niggas mad cause I pointed out drake said it? Nothing I can do about that.
@Goldie ^^^^^^ u have ur answer

Why sum folks say all rappers are liars jus cuz they favorite rapper fake as hell lol

do sum rappers embellish? Hell yea

do they all fabricate? No

It's some real hoe shit.

Niggas can hate on me for fucking with drake heavy. However you feel about him he's keeping it a buck.

These rappers out here selling other niggas grind and pain. Lol. I guess rapping someone else's unauthorized biography is better than just completely making the shit up tho.

It's funny what practices yall pick and choose to be acceptable when it comes to rap tho.

So what should a rapper rap about if he grew up in a stable household?

Because rapping about growing up in a stable household doesn't sell records.

Back