Welcome To aBlackWeb

Clipse' Former Manager: Their Drug Raps Was About My Life

When havent we?

Was there not a time when niggas shit on Rick Ross when he was exposed as a former CO rapping about sellng dope?

the internet had a ball with that shit and some folks still do.

his situation was worse cause he was law enforcement. Nobody cares for f a rapper sold a 1000 kilos or not

its no where near as bad as faking you were in the streets.

Terrence wanted people to think he was living some street shit when he won't. Its kind of a slap in the face to the niggas that be out there like that, doing street shit cause they aint got no choice.

if I were a street nigga and I found out a local rapper blew up off of my life then that nigga would have to see me.

Ever seen the movie C4?

Pusha T is MC Gusto

:sup:

You basically described William Roberts with this post, and that nigga lies about every damn thing.
I'll say this much; Everybody that's locked up right now is an aspiring rapper. So the people who are currently in jail at this very moment did some kinda dirt, and when they get out they'll probably record some verses in a studio. Not saying they'll blow up or be famous but everybody that's incarcerated has dreams of being a famous MC.

Does this include Jaywalkers and Litterbugs?

You basically described William Roberts with this post, and that nigga lies about every damn thing.

Does this include Jaywalkers and Litterbugs?

Ross lost some points too bruh, major points

he still have to hear about that shit today

you lie in your raps you automatically lose points with me

Idc who it is

thats like a nigga coming around and lying just to fit in

Ever heard of the phrase "You aint gotta lie to kick it?"

its a lot of rappers out here who got on without lying about their lives

None this has anything to do with what I said. Like I said I'd rather be known as a liar or fake ass nigga than to be a snitch.

I ain't "kicking it" with rappers. I listen to rap to be entertained.

None this has anything to do with what I said. Like I said I'd rather be known as a liar or fake ass nigga than to be a snitch.

I ain't "kicking it" with rappers. I listen to rap to be entertained.

That's fair. I will say I find it difficult to enjoy rick Ross cause I know his whole persona fake as fuck tho. Some niggas relate to the realness of the lyrics when you find out niggas not really about that life or never were that can kinda taint shit. That said I'm not actively checking niggas backgrounds out here so I might be listening to some other nigga that's just as fake. I just don't want to hear you wwe with it. That ruins things.

That's fair. I will say I find it difficult to enjoy rick Ross cause I know his whole persona fake as fuck tho. Some niggas relate to the realness of the lyrics when you find out niggas not really about that life or never were that can kinda taint shit. That said I'm not actively checking niggas backgrounds out here so I might be listening to some other nigga that's just as fake. I just don't want to hear you wwe with it. That ruins things.

I can respect that point of view. William Roberts is a perfect example. That nigga is the worst of this fake shit I've damn near ever seen but to me he makes good music. So I listen to his shit. When he speaks some real shit I can still relate because of who I am and who my peoples are who have dealt with or dealing with them situations. To me it ain't got shit to do with him or other fake rappers cause they doing exactly what I need them to do for me which is entertain me.

That is why to me I'm never hurt or fucked up with feelings when they unfortunately die. I'm not invested in these people outside of my entertainment. I can acknowledge them dying is fucked up but my day and life not about to skip a beat because of that.

I can respect that point of view. William Roberts is a perfect example. That nigga is the worst of this fake shit I've damn near ever seen but to me he makes good music. So I listen to his shit. When he speaks some real shit I can still relate because of who I am and who my peoples are who have dealt with or dealing with them situations. To me it ain't got shit to do with him or other fake rappers cause they doing exactly what I need them to do for me which is entertain me.

That is why to me I'm never hurt or fucked up with feelings when they unfortunately die. I'm not invested in these people outside of my entertainment. I can acknowledge them dying is fucked up but my day and life not about to skip a beat because of that.

I feel you. When drake dies I'm throwing @Black_Samson off a fucking building tho. Ijs.

Back