Welcome To aBlackWeb

Clipse' Former Manager: Their Drug Raps Was About My Life

ok

you say you sold a brick, but it was really a quarter block

you say you fuck dimes, but she was a 7.5

still did sumn, jus embellished

nothin like a fabrication, sumn you never did... not even a lil bit

It's all lying though. There's the truth and then there are embellishments and fabrications.

It's all lying though. There's the truth and then there are embellishments and fabrications.

smh

movies that are based on a true story are embellished, does it mean it's all lies?

embellish & fabricate have 2 totally different meanings

1 is exaggerating the truth, the other is completely made up

smh

movies that are based on a true story are embellished, does it mean it's all lies?

embellish & fabricate have 2 totally different meanings

1 is exaggerating the truth, the other is completely made up

Who said it was all lies? But once you start embellishing, anything that goes beyond the truth, is a lie.

The fact that they have two different meanings doesn't negate the fact that both involve telling untruths(lies).

You can argue the facts if you like but it is what it is. You're willing to excuse a certain type of lying(embellishment) but not another(fabrication). And that's cool but let's keep it all the way clean if we're going to make distinctions.

Who said it was all lies? But once you start embellishing, anything that goes beyond the truth, is a lie.

The fact that they have two different meanings doesn't negate the fact that both involve telling untruths(lies).

You can argue the facts if you like but it is what it is. You're willing to excuse a certain type of lying(embellishment) but not another(fabrication). And that's cool but let's keep it all the way clean if we're going to make distinctions.

Lol bruh

like I said

say you move a kilo but it's really 9 ounces.. that's 1 thing

say you move a kilo but ain't sold a gram is a whole nother

& we can leave it at that

Lol bruh

like I said

say you move a kilo but it's really 9 ounces.. that's 1 thing

say you move a kilo but ain't sold a gram is a whole nother

& we can leave it at that

And it's all lying, right?

had to add that lil caveat huh? Lol

so now it's all "gangsta" rappers

like I said, yall don't gotta justify your favorite rapper bein a fraud by sayin that shit

believe it or not, there's still sum rappers (gangsta or otherwise) that still have integrity

How is it lack of integrity? Storytelling does not have to factual aint a rapper storyteller

I dont personally know Push but he talk like he know what he talking about. And consistently talked like he know what he talking about.

But the authenticity/real is always coupled with the clever/wittiness of rhyming

That's why I cant listen to a Fat Joe.

I say all that to say, anyone past the age 21 that believes any of they favorite artist are speaking 100 facts on any subject needs to smack themselves

Yeah but you could go all the way back to 1979 and rapper's were lying in their raps. Big Bank Hank said he met Lois Lane and that he had more clothes than Muhammad Ali.

Rap lyrics are hyperbole, you're supposed to rap about how much money you have, how many cars you own, what your mansion looks like, how women throw themselves at you, how much weed you smoke, you only drink expensive champagne, you wear designer clothes, and your relationship with your butler, maid, chauffeur, and private chef. If you're good at rapping about those things and you have hot beats you can be a star!

its no where near as bad as faking you were in the streets.

Terrence wanted people to think he was living some street shit when he won't. Its kind of a slap in the face to the niggas that be out there like that, doing street shit cause they aint got no choice.

if I were a street nigga and I found out a local rapper blew up off of my life then that nigga would have to see me.

Ever seen the movie C4?

Pusha T is MC Gusto

:sup:

Terrence wanted people to think he was living some street shit when he won't. Its kind of a slap in the face to the niggas that be out there like that, doing street shit cause they aint got no choice.

if I were a street nigga and I found out a local rapper blew up off of my life then that nigga would have to see me.

Ever seen the movie C4?

Pusha T is MC Gusto

:dfbruh:

Truth hurt don't it chichi? :ghost:

med_1437992621_00031.jpg

I'll say this much; Everybody that's locked up right now is an aspiring rapper. So the people who are currently in jail at this very moment did some kinda dirt, and when they get out they'll probably record some verses in a studio. Not saying they'll blow up or be famous but everybody that's incarcerated has dreams of being a famous MC.

Is Jay-Z mostly known for that shit tho?

even this nigga name is a lie, he should just go by Terrence from now on and live his truth

jayz whole career is based on drug dealer turned mc. If you found out he sold weed to his cousin a lot of niggas would be hurt

Ever seen the movie C4?

Pusha T is MC Gusto

Are you from anywhere in the area Pusha is from? Noggas have literally said he hustled. Now of course as far as we know he ain’t do no time but a lot of people say they hustled here.

Back