Welcome To aBlackWeb

Clipse' Former Manager: Their Drug Raps Was About My Life

So because a nigga posted drake lyrics this is now a drake thread?

:smh:

Nah keep this shit about pusha writing from his project window

giphy.gif

Im not sure why so many fans want these rappers to be real kingpins. I prefer they be creative. Not sure why these dudes always want to say someone is rapping about their life either. I mean damn was every song on every album about u? Smh
But Pusha insisted all these raps were true.

This was pretty much already known information.

What I'm trying to figure out is all the flip flopping going on.

So some rappers have to really have done the shit they rapped about and some rappers don't have to have done any of the shit they rapped about.

Which one is it?

Was gonna say the same thing fam does every bar from every rapper have to be 100% true or is it just Push

Look at the interview DJ vlad like to stir shit up. He asked him how much of the drug raps was apart of his life. The manager wasn't saying that clipse wasn't telling the truth or even threw hate they way.. This is a gotcha question for a headline so people can run with it

Look at the interview DJ vlad like to stir shit up. He asked him how much of the drug raps was apart of his life. The manager wasn't saying that clipse wasn't telling the truth or even threw hate they way.. This is a gotcha question for a headline so people can run with it

I dont believe they go into a interview without knowing the questions.

That shit be standard

I'd rather be a liar in my raps about all the drugs I sold and work I put in than to be a rat.

Gonzalez, who goes by "Tony" or "Geezy," received the minimum sentence under federal guidelines, based in part on his cooperation with the government

Laurence-Fishburne.gif

But he's pusha is basically assuming the life that same snitch nigga in his raps.

Lmaooooo.

Back