Welcome To aBlackWeb

Clipse' Former Manager: Their Drug Raps Was About My Life

Tell the truth, lie, embellish don't even care I pay my money to be entertained.

If I'm not entertained is when I have a problem.

Deadass. I ain't about to be checking these niggas backgrounds. Cause these niggas ain't my role models and shit. I just fuckwith the MUSIC. But it's pretty easy to tell who has intimate knowledge of the shit and who doesn't.

Cuz it's entertainment !!!! LOLOLOLOL

Him selling drugs even in his neighborhood even if it was for a month or whatever still gives him the right to be able to speak on those experiences and even embellish them for entertainment purposes.

I know it's entertainment, if I didn't there's no way to actually enjoy rap music. My whole thing is, just say it's entertainment. Don't get on other rappers for doing the exact same shit you're doing which is taking your story from level 1 to level 10 just for that entertainment value. Pusha has pulled the "These other rappers don't know this life like I know" card for 20 years now and it's jsut funny to see him on the other side of it.

The comedy is you standing on the word of an informant and misconstruing what he said. They were rappers by the time they met according to him. That same interview, he called Pusha “street”

And I didn't say they didn't do any street shit at all. Just that if you make a career on shitting on other niggas for not being "truthful in their rhymes" then you're also subject to the same treatment and questions about your own past. A past Malice years ago already admitted they didn't live to the full extent they claimed to

Niggas been trying to give Pusha an L since he bodied Drake

Shit is becoming disgusting

Malice hand delivered this L to push long before drake or this nigga said anything.

Stop trying to make it about drake.

Malice hand delivered this L to push long before drake or this nigga said anything.
Nah, that L was delivered to you niggas that thought the Clipse was Los Costa Nostra

To think niggas gotcha moment was learning Pusha wasn't Gotti lol

Wait to you find out Drake ain't reallly give his boy so much caine that it came with a plane. Or so much dope, that it came with a boat......

Nah, that L was delivered to you niggas that thought the Clipse was Los Costa Nostra

To think niggas gotcha moment was learning Pusha wasn't Gotti lol

Wait to you find out Drake ain't reallly give his boy so much caine that it came with a plane. Or so much dope, that it came with a boat......

Who actually thought these niggas was pushing ki's out of VA Beach on some kingpin shit? If anybody actually did they're an idiot...the funny part is because of how serious Pusha takes his image. That's the funny part. Same as it was funny when he was going around talking about how he doesn't keep funny acting niggas around him while Kanye was going around telling people how much he loves Trump and Pusha got quiet as fuck on that. It really ain't hard to see

Well it looks like Pusha has already accepted it when he wrote
"We had a legacy he killed, I got to wear that
Every move we ever made is getting stared at "...

makes that song make ALOT more sense now in terms of that case but also this still don't negate what Pusha's own brother said about their upbringing. Both can be true. Dude snitched on the Mexicans he was fucking with and Pusha could've still been telling his tales through those songs before then...

Who actually thought these niggas was pushing ki's out of VA Beach on some kingpin shit? If anybody actually did they're an idiot...the funny part is because of how serious Pusha takes his image. That's the funny part. Same as it was funny when he was going around talking about how he doesn't keep funny acting niggas around him while Kanye was going around telling people how much he loves Trump and Pusha got quiet as fuck on that. It really ain't hard to see
His name is his name. I'm sure he takes his image seriously for threads like these. Freeman thought he was Kingpin. That's a fact

And he spoke on Kanye plenty of times. However he never let it take over his interviews and why should he?

Like I said, niggas want Push to lose so bad the go to is whether or not was really a drug lord and good ole but he friends with Ye.

Disgusting

His name is his name. I'm sure he takes his image seriously for threads like these. Freeman thought he was Kingpin. That's a fact

And he spoke on Kanye plenty of times. Ho ever he never let it take over his interviews and why should he?

Like I said, niggas want Push to lose so bad the go to is whether or not was really a drug lord and good ole but he friends with Ye.

Disgusting

His speaking on Kanye was "Ye is Ye. He can support who he wants. Im'a ride with him" which is true, but again when your whole thing is "No fake/funny niggas around me" and your man is literally going on national tv telling the world he fucks with Trump and saying the wild shit Ye was then yeah you can get looked at funny by association when that's your only response. It ain't about wanting Push to lose. Why the fuck would I want the actual better rapper to lose a rap battle?

Also you said it..his name is his name. He's the one who built this persona and has stuck to it so hard for so long so he got to wear everything that comes with it...and that includes people being able to say "Hey you get on other rappers for adding to their stories for their rhymes and you do it to." It ain't a bad thing at all in the general sense, but the "Pusha T" persona has made it a bad thing so yeah he's going to get some jokes when people who actually know and grew up with him say his life wasn't like he portrays.

His speaking on Kanye was "Ye is Ye. He can support who he wants. Im'a ride with him" which is true, but again when your whole thing is "No fake/funny niggas around me" and your man is literally going on national tv telling the world he fucks with Trump and saying the wild shit Ye was then yeah you can get looked at funny by association when that's your only response. It ain't about wanting Push to lose. Why the fuck would I want the actual better rapper to lose a rap battle?

Also you said it..his name is his name. He's the one who built this persona and has stuck to it so hard for so long so he got to wear everything that comes with it...and that includes people being able to say "Hey you get on other rappers for adding to their stories for their rhymes and you do it to." It ain't a bad thing at all in the general sense, but the "Pusha T" persona has made it a bad thing so yeah he's going to get some jokes when people who actually know and grew up with him say his life wasn't like he portrays.
Nigga please. Again, Ye look funny to the niggas that only know him thru his raps. Every nigga that ACTUALLY knows him has no problem with him. Cept Tampon Drake

And no shit his life wasnt what he portrayed. You already said you ain't never believed he was a drug lord so it dont take a former manager to confirm it. Nor an older brother. YOU already knew he was exaggerating lol

Man....

Back