Welcome To aBlackWeb

Clipse' Former Manager: Their Drug Raps Was About My Life

Relevance?

Kanye sat in front of Trump and asked for shit for the community while others did and continue to do nothing. Instead of finding one thing he asked for to agree upon and rally behind, chose to bitch

He still the president, you wanna declare war, strap up and lay down the plan. Otherwise you bitching

But let’s makes a thread to bitch some more about the next guy we find out getting screwed by justice system next week

Felt like addressing that stupid ass he grew up in a stable home and still sold drugs perspective but I’m Done with this thread

Relevance: you said Kanye supports Trump because he's not a follower. I'm sayin' it's not that he's not a follower, it's that he's dumb.

Thank you

YoU KNow wHy nIGgas bE TypIng LIke tHIs??

Its hella finny

example

Not with my Vending machine business.

View attachment 241876

giphy.gif
..........And niggas always blame Vlad when the Feds come a knockin'

"Hello this is IRS agent Cody Berenstein I'm looking for a guy named @Thor ,apparently he's from Asgard and is armed with a hammer and sometimes an axe.He's known to be with one Tony Stark,A Steve Rogers,Bruce or David Banner aka Thee Hulk,A T'chailla who is an African national,A spider....man apparently and a few other ppl"

"If you have any info please contact me at my offices,Thanks guys"

"Hello this is IRS agent Cody Berenstein I'm looking for a guy named @Thor ,apparently he's from Asgard and is armed with a hammer and sometimes an axe.He's known to be with one Tony Stark,A Steve Rogers,Bruce or David Banner aka Thee Hulk,A T'chailla who is an African national,A spider....man apparently and a few other ppl"

"If you have any info please contact me at my offices,Thanks guys"

My nigga drop a Jewish last name

genius racism lmao

So according to the rest of the interview he's saying Pusha said "Snitch" wasn't about him and he gave him a check when he came home...somebody story ain't adding up right

Back