Welcome To aBlackWeb

Clipse' Former Manager: Their Drug Raps Was About My Life

From ghetto to ghetto, to backyard to yard
I sell it whip on whip, it's off the hard
I'm the neighborhood Pusha
Call me sub woofer, 'cause I pump bass like that, Jack

My nigga was full of shit from the very first time we heard him.
He posted that shit as if Pusha was talking about supplying Nicki Barnes lol

Well, he did claim to be a "legend in 2 games like I'm Pee Wee Kirkland".......

:hahaha:

So it discredits Push because he didn’t have to sell drugs

Neither did not 1 nigga who ever sold drugs

Standing by Ye when it got hot told me everything I needed to know about dude character

If you know, you know

I aint standing by no nigga that sides with Trump unless I know hes not all there.

And we all know K. West aint all there in the head right now. But shit, still hard to side with a nigga that promotes white supremacy.

I aint standing by no nigga that sides with Trump unless I know hes not all there.

And we all know K. West aint all there in the head right now. But shit, still hard to side with a nigga that promotes white supremacy.
We know Thor, we know.....

You a different caliber of nigga

For the record, Ye hasn’t and never sided with Trump, he just don’t talk down cause he ain’t a follower

DonALD tRumP proMOTes WhitE Supremacy while you pay taxes...shut up man

That's not even what bruh said

He said the shit they rapped about was the shit he was doing.

He said he heard them talking hustle shit before he met them on the radio with their early music in VA.

He said he knew their cousins who had their side of town and lock

Told ya'll niggas Pusha Tea was a fkin fraud

this aint even the dude who said it the first time, it was his own brother who also happens to be a fraud.
Any nigga from VA I know says their story checks out

You gotta read between the lines.

Malice made that video to distance himself from the feds when niggas got snatched up.

Them niggas really had that work from what I hear from several sources.

They hustled with those cousins this nigga knew about before even meeting them and Malice talked about those cousins in his Vlad interview.

Some shit you just can't make up.The Clipse were too vivid.They know bout that.

Niggas hustling ain't no miracle.I come from niggas who really do that so it's not amazing to me.

It's just what niggas do.

This isn't the thread for it but if Kanye can't use his own mind and come to his own decision that Trump is a racist idiot then there's a problem
Relevance?

Kanye sat in front of Trump and asked for shit for the community while others did and continue to do nothing. Instead of finding one thing he asked for to agree upon and rally behind, chose to bitch

He still the president, you wanna declare war, strap up and lay down the plan. Otherwise you bitching

But let’s makes a thread to bitch some more about the next guy we find out getting screwed by justice system next week

Felt like addressing that stupid ass he grew up in a stable home and still sold drugs perspective but I’m Done with this thread

That's not even what bruh said

He said the shit they rapped about was the shit he was doing.

He said he heard them talking hustle shit before he met them on the radio with their early music in VA.

He said he knew their cousins who had their side of town and lock
Let niggas not listen and continue to draw they own conclusions

you can bet yo last dollar that if its something about Kanye, Good Music or Chicago, this nigga chicity gonna be in that bitch arguing just to argue

he aint made a valid point in like 2 years but still be at it

gotta admire the stansmanship...i mean dedication of a nigga like that

now you got a stew cooking

you can bet yo last dollar that if its something about Kanye, Good Music or Chicago, this nigga chicity gonna be in that bitch arguing just to argue

he aint made a valid point in like 2 years but still be at it

gotta admire the stansmanship...i mean dedication of a nigga like that
Thank you

YoU KNow wHy nIGgas bE TypIng LIke tHIs??

Its hella finny

Back