Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Chris Rock: Selective Outrage

Side Bar you know what i hate these people who say dont "punch down...."
It's the stupidest shit in the world ii think its abundantly clear when shit is said or done with malice
🙄

My Yankee friends, a question..

Is that whole parents telling u not to fight in front of white people ish real?

I took it as a Hollywood serving the (white) audience joke

I never heard anything remotely comparable to that...it jumped out at me

But also, i wasnt raised to defer to white people... my family was actively instructed to NOT call white people ma'am and sir in the rural south in the 40s n 50s....

could be a lineage or locality thing though... I can't universilize what i have n haven't come across

Last edited:
He proving the title of the stand up. Mofos typing hard on them phones and computers. Smmfh.
I like both Rock and Smith but that shit should've never happened but here we are.
I hate to see the divide between everyone but oh well.
Who everybody need to be mad at, is the people who showed up to this show in Jada's hometown. That's the real ether.

My Yankee friends, a question..

Is that whole parents telling u not to fight in front of white people ish real?

It's a real thing. It's more of a keep dirty laundry in house type thing. Coming from Chris Rock though many will hear it and think "this coming from the same guy who argued his white comedian friends should be able to say nigger" and think he's being very hypocritical though.

Ok i finished it. Nigga had me questioning him in the beginning. First 30 mins or so coulda got chopped but everything after that was gold. That's what I want from Rock.

Yeah the recylced jokes, his timing was a bit off on some things and he sounded a bit like the old nigga in the club when he got to talking about dating, complaining about cancel culture while doing a live special...that could've all been scrapped. The special was good but it wasn't blow you away great. The last 20 minutes was the peak because he was in full Chris Rock mode

Last edited:
Back