Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Chris Rock: Selective Outrage

Meh. To be fair....what else is he gonna talk about?
His life. Real world observations. Im not saying comedians shouldn't talk politics or current events, but I dont wana hear points I've seen made a thousand times on the internet already.

I went to go get something to eat so I stopped watching and ill come back to it later lol...but I left off at the part where he said his daughter is in culinary school in Paris. That whole section was the best of what I had seen so far. That's the typa shit I'm looking for when I watch stand-up. I wana see/hear jokes i can only get from you.

His life. Real world observations. Im not saying comedians shouldn't talk politics or current events, but I dont wana hear points I've seen made a thousand times on the internet already.

I went to go get something to eat so I stopped watching and ill come back to it later lol...but I left off at the part where he said his daughter is in culinary school in Paris. That whole section was the best of what I had seen so far. That's the typa shit I'm looking for when I watch stand-up. I wana see/hear jokes i can only get from you.

that’s what he discussed tho…

Yeah. I don't know about the new generations, but at least mine that was some real shit. Fight amongst us, but not in front of whitey, 'cause you only give them a reason to call us savages or animals.
Well damn
I get it
My first thought was not to fight in front of them cause they'll call the cops but I guess that works too
Fuck what a cac think tho but we should definitely use that advice to not be airing out dirty laundry

Back