Welcome To aBlackWeb

Child Support - Fair or Foul?

Smh,

Man look, the game so fuck'd up, ppl are telling dudes to go downtown and put themselves (voluntarily) on child support. This can show good faith to try and get your payments lowered.
There are men who have had exes who didn't ask for child support who willingly wanted to go on child support for the convenience.

How are you not vilifying child support? lol. you're saying that even voluntarily putting yourself on it is a sign of the times.

it's just doing things through official channels.

It's a system. He must provide 20 or 25% of his income to the child. So depending on how much they make, if them receipts and shit don't add up, you will most likely have to pay.

I'll let them have it though. I listen to child support cases from my mama almost daily.

Don't worry I'm about to bow out to wit you, I done heard the stories and seen the frustration when niggas that's doing what they are suppose to be doing and still getting taken down.

Man there's no way, as man you can know or not know if a woman will or will not put you on child support, No way. You can assume, but you don't know.

Last edited:
Sadly, I know way more women who get nothing from their ex husbands/children's fathers than I do those who receive child support. I'm just glad courts can get involved and make sure a kid benefits from the wealth of both parents.
wealth is a bad word, because there's often no wealth to be getting to begin with..

if a parent has an abundance of money and refuses to give to the child they made.. then yees, child support is needed....and it doesn't even have to be an abundance.....if a dude is just flat out refusing to give money and he has it to give....then yea, he set himself up for that shit nobody else to be mad at but himself...

but if we in a situation where a father is giving all he can give, and he's still being forced by the government to give more....with no regards of how he wil survive.....then it's trifling 10 times outta 10

it's a racket....

does the exact amount that comes out of a dudes check get deposited to the mother?

or does the government get their piece first?

That's all discussion i need.

We working something out between the two of us. If we can't sit down and do that. then i obviously missed some shit. Cuz i was positive i picked someone smart enough to work this out responsibly.

I know some states require the woman to provide the father's information to collect child support if she receives any form of government assistance for child care....

Smh,

Man look, the game so fuck'd up, ppl are telling dudes to go downtown and put themselves (voluntarily) on child support. This can show good faith to try and get your payments lowered.
shits fuckign retarded...it's a bullshit system, and i literally loathe the shit

why is the church in this?

does church and child support have some type of relationship i'm missing?

I threw the church in part to support this woman good moral, she's a dove, your post indicated only fuck'd women put dudes on child support and that's not the case at all.

Don't worry I'm about to bow out to wit you, I done heard the stories and seen the frustration when niggas that's doing what they are suppose to be doing and still getting taken down.

Man there's no way, as man you can know or not know if a woman will or will put you on child support, No way. You can assume, but you don't know.
My son's grandmom tried to force me to put my sons dad on child support and we were still together!

wealth is a bad word, because there's often no wealth to be getting to begin with..

if a parent has an abundance of money and refuses to give to the child they made.. then yees, child support is needed....and it doesn't even have to be an abundance.....if a dude is just flat out refusing to give money and he has it to give....then yea, he set himself up for that shit nobody else to be mad at but himself...

but if we in a situation where a father is giving all he can give, and he's still being forced by the government to give more....with no regards of how he wil survive.....then it's trifling 10 times outta 10
In NY, it's 17% or less if they're on unemployment or something. Varies state by state but there are plenty of men who work cash jobs n end up not having to pay more than $25 a month if that.

there is more child support going unclaimed then there is being filed, yet the ones being spitefully filed seem to be getting disproportionate attention. like deadbeats don't exist.

I know some states require the woman to provide the father's information to collect child support if she receives any form of government assistance for child care....
Yes in Texas, when you file for assistance. You have to provide the dads info and they will file for child support. I went in and said I didn't know who the dad was.

Man there's no way, as man you can know or not know if a woman will or will put you on child support, No way. You can assume, but you don't know.
dawg ive seen horror stories too,

i seen dudes who had full custody of the children they were still paying child support for....
the system as a whole is fucked up

but my point is this nigga knew shorty was gonna be a problem when he hooked up with her.....

and for the dudes going down and offering before she puts him in to get lower payments,.....they already recognized or have came to the agreement that they fucked up at some point and are cutting their losses....the system is dirty as shit....it's a dirty game... but niggaz be choosing to play dirty man....

i'm a firm believe you can see it early...chicks don't just start being grimey....that shit surfaced before.....

it still comes all the way back to using better judgment on who you give your seed to

shits fuckign retarded...it's a bullshit system, and i literally loathe the shit

It's crazy breh, that's why it's imperative for dudes to understand, you can be a fucking shinning knight and do everything right with your child and that woman the minute she feels a certain way, can go downtown and file a petition and 97% of the time, there's nothing you as a man can do about it but take the shit raw in the ass.

What's crazy, going back to what you said, you thinking you have a good woman, you thinking she'll never do that to you and then all of a sudden, you getting that letter in the mailbox about a child support petition,

Yea, you mean to tell me, you will be the bigger person with a big heart be ok with that and not go off on her ass like dude did in the skit?

Last edited:
Yes in Texas, when you file for assistance. You have to provide the dads info and they will file for child support. I went in and said I didn't know who the dad was.

You can't play thst card if they signed the birth certificate tho

I threw the church in part to support this woman good moral, she's a dove, your post indicated only fuck'd women put dudes on child support and that's not the case at all.
naw, that's a bad parallel, church has nothing to do with how trifling a person is...there's mad trifling people and folk of low morals in the church....

adding that has nothing to do with this argument whatsoever

dawg ive seen horror stories too,

i seen dudes who had full custody of the children they were still paying child support for....
the system as a whole is fucked up

but my point is this nigga knew shorty was gonna be a problem when he hooked up with her.....

and for the dudes going down and offering before she puts him in to get lower payments,.....they already recognized or have came to the agreement that they fucked up at some point and are cutting their losses....the system is dirty as shit....it's a dirty game... but niggaz be choosing to play dirty man....

i'm a firm believe you can see it early...chicks don't just start being grimey....that shit surfaced before.....

it still comes all the way back to using better judgment on who you give your seed to

Breh, there's no judgement with that, You can't pick a good woman and think when yall break up and you marry someone else or being dating someone else, she won't get mad and put yo ass on papers

You really think there's women like that in the world that will let you live in peace with your new wife/gf, especially if you're a good dude and you've moved on from her and she's still single and lonely, you really think that setup will be all gravy??

Man Look Lol

If I had a child and the other parent had primary custody, even if they offered an informal arrangement, I'd still do shit through official channels.

If I was going through divorce and we had an understanding, I'd still hire a lawyer to make sure everything is being done properly.

If I was the poorer party entering a marriage, I'd still suggest we come up with a prenup.

doing things officially protects both parties at times, if done right.

I'm not going to try and speak from a position like I know everything so let me say, I'm not familiar with no other state outside of Louisiana. Hell, Louisiana is either the only state or one of the few that require the two parties that are getting a divorce to be separated 12 months first if they have children. Other states either do 6 months and the rest make it final as soon as the papers are signed by the judge.

With that said, in the state of Louisiana, just because you are a woman and walk into a court trying to file papers, they not just gon automatically put a dude on support. Again, this not a one size fits all approach. If you have done the bare minimum or Jack shit, don't be surprised you gon end up contributing something.

There is a formula involved based on income levels between the two parties. How bout you seed up a chick who not working an hourly wage. That might help the scales in your favor if you make a significant amount of money compared to her.

But, let's say, you have checks, receipts, etc showing that not only do you contribute financially, you do it every single month without missing a beat. Who can argue that you need to pay more? At that point all going to court does is take the moment directly out of your hands to give to the mother who is just going to turn around and, hopefully, do the exact same thing?

At that point, it's just the perception that she has you court ordered to do something you were already doing in the first place.

You can't play thst card if they signed the birth certificate tho
Yes, you can. You file for it before you have the baby. Medicaid, SNAP, they ask you who is the dad and try to start filing BUT the second he signs that birth certificate and you are still using assistance. You are fucked.

naw, that's a bad parallel, church has nothing to do with how trifling a person is...there's mad trifling people and folk of low morals in the church....

adding that has nothing to do with this argument whatsoever

Breh,

There's no way that all those women who go downtown that file petition for child support are fuck up women? No way

You can't say that all those women are fuck'd up in the head

It's crazy breh, that's why it's imperative for dudes to understand, you can be a fucking shinning knight and do everything right with your child and that woman the minute she feels a certain way, can go downtown and file a petition and 97% of the time, there's nothing you as a man can do about it but take shit raw in the ass.

What's crazy, going back to what you said, you thinking you have a good woman, you thinking she'll never do that to you and then all of a sudden, you getting that letter in the mailbox about a child support petition,

Yea, you mean to tell me, you will be the bigger person with a big heart be ok with that and not go off on her ass like dude did in the skit?
like i said bruh,

you gotta stop living in this fairy tail world where there's no build up to anything....

every moment in our life is arrived to through a series of decisions.....

that's how reality works

those calls don't just happen
those kids don't just happen
those chicks don't...just ...happen

ain't no situation where you do everything right like a knight in shining armor or whatever you said that has nothing to do with this....

in reality....a long series of bad decisions lead up to this point...and until niggaz recognize that....realize that...and stop making bad decision after bad decision....maybe they can avoid outcomes where you flipping out cuz trifling chick is doing some trifling shit to you for the umpteenth time....

Breh,

There's no way that all those women who go downtown that file petition for child support are fuck up women? No way

You can't say that all those women are fuck'd up in the head
yes i can

there's a lotta fucked up people in this world

Back