Welcome To aBlackWeb

Child Support - Fair or Foul?

I'm just saying.

How early in the game did he know his wife was petty.

If he had to put a finger on it, when did it first surface?

If it was before kids....my original argument looks to be validated.

I'm just saying.

How early in the game did he know his wife was petty.

If he had to put a finger on it, when did it first surface?

If it was before kids....my original argument looks to be validated.
this is a guy that complains about his wife more than he does bills, the weather or Trump.

aint the usual.
U think if i knew what I know now I woulda?

View attachment 10181
when did u find out what u know now?

this is a guy that complains about his wife more than he does bills, the weather or Trump.

aint the usual.

She's the number one stressor in my life

when did u find out what u know now?

I been knew she petty, but I thought maturity would take hold. I know now that that's not gone happen

I been knew she petty, but I thought maturity would take hold. I know now that that's not gone happen
I'm sorry for making light of a srs source of unhappiness. Divorce n voluntarily do child support via the state, then you'll be free of her n favorable when it's time to organize custody n visitation.. keep copies of all text interactions.

Dude bluntly honest if anything else, and my whole argument is based on being honest with oneself.

You fucked up, you made a mistake. Had you of known better you woulda acted differently.
U think if i knew what I know now I woulda?

View attachment 10181
So

In application, if allegerns was I child support, I'd call bullshit if he acted like this came out of nowhere.

He knew he fucked up a long time ago

Dude bluntly honest if anything else, and my whole argument is based on being honest with oneself.

You fucked up, you made a mistake. Had you of known better you woulda acted differently.

So

In application, if allegerns was I child support, I'd call bullshit if he acted like this came out of nowhere.

are cases like Allergens' the norm tho?

So

Nah, she never been one to speak the positivity of abortion or child support pending on a good man.

No what it is, as she became more of a family woman, she spend less time hanging out wit the women she hung out wit when i met her.

To hanging out with other family women, and they just some bitter ass used and abused hoes. Who want nothing better than to tell you what ur man should be doing for you, meanwhile their man ain't doing shit for them.

But u know how women go..they always wanna be part of the group, even if it don't apply

Hoes that will tell her how they hate their man, there man ain't doing this or that. But go on Facebook and post pics of a aplology cruise that dude take em on...captioning.."best hubby bae ever"

And she look at me like, when the last time you took me on somethin like a cruise?

I'm lookin like
IMG_3547.PNG

U just told me that bitch hate that nigga

She be like..yea, but still

Nah, she never been one to speak the positivity of abortion or child support pending on a good man.

No what it is, as she became more of a family woman, she spend less time hanging out wit the women she hung out wit when i met her.

To hanging out with other family women, and they just some bitter ass used and abused hoes. Who want nothing better than to tell you what ur man should be doing for you, meanwhile their man ain't doing shit for them.

But u know how women go..they always wanna be part of the group, even if it don't apply
wait, so you're saying family women are the worst n they're "bitter ass used and abused hoes"? that's a first

who did she hang out with when u first met her?

As a person who pays cs since my daughter was 3 months it's not that big a impact on my life. Cash ain't low I don't feel my bm is buying shit with it but it ain't that much

wait, so you're saying family women are the worst n they're "bitter ass used and abused hoes"? that's a first

who did she hang out with when u first met her?
Single sistas trying find a good man, that peeped how good a nigga I am. And championed me enough when problems arised to get her back in the game.

Like I'd do some shit she mad at and she'd chop it up wit them.

And they be like, girl please..men do that, he could be out running the streets..blah blah blah..shit that make a woman appreciate their man

Not these married hoes..nah, they gone be like..you need to give that nigga an ultimatum

i think people ignore signs cuz they be in their emotions...they make excuses in their minds, and they come up with justifications of their own...

but the characteristics of a selfish petty person present themselves fairly early.....

unless they people who just have kids without getting to know someone first.....and that's reason enough in and of it self......

poor analogy, because you just said that someone would be adding more work on top of it. if it was meeting the standard quota, more wouldn't be added. it'd just be formalized. that contradicts your whole "they were already providing" argument.

deadbeat apologia. @AP21, do u know the guys Knock is talking about? are they deadbeats or nah?

Allergens.
I have no clue who he talking about

Fun fact: knock don't actually read the responses to posts. His astrology sign is contrarian

Back