Welcome To aBlackWeb

Child Support - Fair or Foul?

if that's the case, the same can be said for marriage. love should be enough. why the need to put a paper on it and get the state involved?

if it's about the commitment, why not just a religious/spiritual ceremony? why so little faith in the strength of the relationship that you'd make your relationship legally binding and requiring divorce to end? why can't it be trusted to last forever without the intervention of the state?

why involve the system in personal affairs like romantic relationships? getting married is a sign of trife, by that logic.
I agree with everything you stated. You can have a ceremony without the paperwork. Man law has put all these things on us when it comes to government involvement. The court of record and all this other stuff.

I agree with everything you stated. You can have a ceremony without the paperwork. Man law has put all these things on us when it comes to government involvement. The court of record and all this other stuff.
then why pick and choose when it's trifling, when the action is essentially the same: involving the state in interpersonal matters?

So when Sept arrives, when dude is caught up with the payments, how will she get her payment for that 800 dollars using my example?
he is ordered to pay it. the state won't go directly to his employer and start garnishing his wages from the source, until he has accrued debt over enough time. wage garnishment is it's own step.

If I take care of my kids and provide financially for what they need, and you still put me on child support. You trifling, cause you just wanna have some control over how my money is spent. And or you want government services that you don't need, just to lesson any financial burden on urself cause my money is no longer assisting you in any way.

That's just trifling, and there's no way to know if a chick is gonna take it there beforehand. She might be the most conservative against it, and some female relative, friend, associate, or co worker can gas her up to do it.

I think child support should only be enacted if you can't provide receipts of services rendered. If you can, judge need to tell that chick to kick rocks.

Unless it's a case of affluent lifestyles that the kids grown accustomed to and she doesn't have the means to create that same space. But that's creeping into the 100k plus salary range.

If I take care of my kids and provide financially for what they need, and you still put me on child support. You trifling, cause you just wanna have some control over how my money is spent. And or you want government services that you don't need, just to lesson any financial burden on urself cause my money is no longer assisting you in any way.

That's just trifling, and there's no way to know if a chick is gonna take it there beforehand. She might be the most conservative against it, and some female relative, friend, associate, or co worker can gas her up to do it.

I think child support should only be enacted if you can't provide receipts of services rendered. If you can, judge need to tell that chick to kick rocks.

Unless it's a case of affluent lifestyles that the kids grown accustomed to and she doesn't have the means to create that same space. But that's creeping into the 100k plus salary range.
@AP21 talk some sense into dude. I'm getting a drank n getting back to work.

he is ordered to pay it. the state won't go directly to his employer and start garnishing his wages from the source, until he has accrued debt over enough time. wage garnishment is it's own step.

Ok Lol.

Keep living and thinking that.

Lawyer go tell that nigga, sign here and date there sir, drafts will be deducted bi-weekly or whenever you receive your check. Have a nice day sir and good luck to you, call me if you need anything, you should get a copy of your drafting fees in the mail on Monday Lol.

I've heard/seen the shit too many times, niggas done prep me for the shit so that I wouldn't walk in their shoes Lol.

Shit can break down the toughest nigga in the world

According to some ppl, this can't happen if you doing all these things for your child.

Some think the judge will laugh it off and her case will be thrown out of court Lol.

Smh

Ok Lol.

Keep living and thinking that.

Lawyer go tell that nigga, sign here and date there sir, drafts will be deducted bi-weekly or whenever you receive your check. Have a nice day sir and good luck to you, call me if you need anything, you should get a copy of your drafting fees in the mail on Monday Lol.

I've heard/seen the shit too many times, niggas done prep me for the shit so that I wouldn't walk in their shoes Lol.

Shit can break down the toughest nigga in the world
your boys might just be trifling, I'm sorry to say.

According to some ppl, this can't happen if you doing all these things for your child.

Some think the judge will laugh it off and her case will be thrown out of court Lol.

Smh
IMG_3731.GIF

Judges don't give a fuck about what u do for ur kids. shit, a bitch will apply for government services and put u on child support and u wont know till ur in back of a squad car off the strength of a broken tail light. Ive seen it happen.

I just wanna share my stores/experiences for those who don't know how the game goes. Mad day will come.
the game varies broadly by state laws and individual situation. you're acting like a scholar based on ur boys experiences.

if it truly played out like the video, he shld be glad that the state is now mediating. protects him from the chick claiming she never received anything, if everything's accounted for.

if you were already providing, and you have proof, that's that. if you were providing something short of the threshold the state determined, you can be asked to pay the difference. usually, the grievances with it r cuz folks don't wanna pay the amount they're told they gotta. it's stinginess.

View attachment 10179

Judges don't give a fuck about what u do for ur kids. shit, a bitch will apply for government services and put u on child support and u want know till ur in back of a squad car of the strength of a broken tail light. Ive seen it happen.

I tried to tell'em that breh. They don't wanna hear me, they laughed/wacked/no-sign my post

Stank

we got one

then why pick and choose when it's trifling, when the action is essentially the same: involving the state in interpersonal matters?
I didn't say any of it was trifling. That was in response to Du. If it was up to me I would remove them from my life completely but I have to pay taxes as long as I am here and on their radar. I don't know a single Rasta woman that has their man on papers nor do I know a single Rasta man that doesn't give their children something. I am not saying they give a bunch of money or time but we just don't involve the government that way. Now my wife isn't Rasta but she understands how that our friendship would negatively be affected by putting me on papers and that I would be going against everything that I believe in if she ever felt the need to. It is a mindset. ( I am kind of agreeing with Du but not really) but if I had to live in a 1 room shack so my son could live in a mansion I would.

View attachment 10179

Judges don't give a fuck about what u do for ur kids. shit, a bitch will apply for government services and put u on child support and u wont know till ur in back of a squad car off the strength of a broken tail light. Ive seen it happen.
your wife is older, she looks like a CEO. if u have shared custody n she's the wealthier party, u might be able to put her on child support.

I aint even gonna charge u for that advice. you're welcome.

the game varies broadly by state laws and individual situation. you're acting like a scholar based on ur boys experiences.

if it truly played out like the video, he shld be glad that the state is now mediating. protects him from the chick claiming she never received anything, if everything's accounted for.

if you were already providing, and you have proof, that's that. if you were providing something short of the threshold the state determined, you can be asked to pay the difference. usually, the grievances with it r cuz folks don't wanna pay the amount they're told they gotta. it's stinginess.

I got boys/friends all across this country that's catching the blues. I may not can quote the law, but I know 9.8 out 10 times if a petition is filed, the dude will be paying.

Why should one be glad that someone is getting in yo business? and forcing you to do something that you're already doing just fine?

So if you doing your homework/job/ etc already good and it's meeting the standard quota, and someone comes along and adds more on top of it, you saying that's better? more work in this cast, funds coming outta my check is good?

Oh ok

your wife is older, she looks like a CEO. if u have shared custody n she's the wealthier party, u might be able to put her on child support.

She gone be petty as a mother fucka if we split

Wait Nuh. Whose wife are you talking about?

I got boys/friends all across this country that's catching the blues. I may not can quote the law, but I know 9.8 out 10 times if a petition is filed, the dude will be paying.

Why should one be glad that someone is getting in yo business? and forcing you to do something that you're already doing just fine?

So if you doing your homework/job/ etc already good and it's meeting the standard quota, and someone comes along and adds more on top of it, you saying that's better? more work in this cast, funds coming outta my check is good?

Oh ok
poor analogy, because you just said that someone would be adding more work on top of it. if it was meeting the standard quota, more wouldn't be added. it'd just be formalized. that contradicts your whole "they were already providing" argument.

deadbeat apologia. @AP21, do u know the guys Knock is talking about? are they deadbeats or nah?
Wait Nuh. Whose wife are you talking about?
Allergens.

poor analogy, because you just said that someone would be adding more work on top of it. if it was meeting the standard quota, more wouldn't be added. it'd just be formalized. that contradicts your whole "they were already providing" argument.

deadbeat apologia. @AP21, do u know the guys Knock is talking about? are they deadbeats or nah?

Allergens.

I hear you lady.

Back