Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chick alleged drug raped in the middle of an ATL club...wtf

how many times have telling someone to calm down help them calm down?

how many times have telling someone to calm down help them calm down?

Plenty of times. You've never pulled someone to side and gotten them to calm down.

Wait...you was one of the wild niggas huh? Of course you wouldn't understand helping someone to calm down. lol

My mother tell my niece not to take drinks from guys and to watch her drink all the time. Its not victim blaming, its protecting yourself. There is a reason we put money in the bank, lock our doors and hide our SSN.
I mean why not both can't be right though? Lol

http://icecreamconvos.com/man-accused-of-drugging-raping-jasmine-eiland-on-facebook-live-speaks-out/

"Dominique Williams, who is headed to the Atlanta Police Department on Tuesday for questioning, spoke exclusively with Fee of @GossipInTheCity by phone and he’s telling a different version of what appears on the viral video.

I’m in the club and I bump into this girl and she said it was her birthday. I was like, ‘Turn up.’ So, we’re dancing and having a good time and she was on LIVE the whole time.

Halfway into us dancing and stuff, she started acting like she’s passed out and we’re trying to hold her up.

And then, after a while, she fell to the floor because it’s hard to hold dead weight up. So, she fell to the floor and we picked her up and took her to her seat.

She wanted to get the hell up and continue to party. After she got up to go finish partying – she got on stage to enter a twerk contest and she got off LIVE.

She [Jasmine] got me in this video looking like I really did something to her. She has messages between her and her friends saying that she wasn’t raped.

But, she’s not coming out and saying that she wasn’t raped. She didn’t come out and say that she was raped either. These folks are running with it like she was actually raped.

Nothing happened to this girl. She went to the hospital and got a rape kit. I don’t know if I can say this on record, but I’m pretty blessed and I’m 6’4” and she’s short. At no point, did I bend down and try to put anything in her.

There were lots of people around! Lots of people around."

http://icecreamconvos.com/man-accused-of-drugging-raping-jasmine-eiland-on-facebook-live-speaks-out/

"Dominique Williams, who is headed to the Atlanta Police Department on Tuesday for questioning, spoke exclusively with Fee of @GossipInTheCity by phone and he’s telling a different version of what appears on the viral video.

I’m in the club and I bump into this girl and she said it was her birthday. I was like, ‘Turn up.’ So, we’re dancing and having a good time and she was on LIVE the whole time.

Halfway into us dancing and stuff, she started acting like she’s passed out and we’re trying to hold her up.

And then, after a while, she fell to the floor because it’s hard to hold dead weight up. So, she fell to the floor and we picked her up and took her to her seat.

She wanted to get the hell up and continue to party. After she got up to go finish partying – she got on stage to enter a twerk contest and she got off LIVE.

She [Jasmine] got me in this video looking like I really did something to her. She has messages between her and her friends saying that she wasn’t raped.

But, she’s not coming out and saying that she wasn’t raped. She didn’t come out and say that she was raped either. These folks are running with it like she was actually raped.

Nothing happened to this girl. She went to the hospital and got a rape kit. I don’t know if I can say this on record, but I’m pretty blessed and I’m 6’4” and she’s short. At no point, did I bend down and try to put anything in her.

So I clicked the link and read through everything and his side sounds...plausible.

And I never did see the girl outright claim she was raped.

In conclusion, I hate the internet.

So I clicked the link and read through everything and his side sounds...plausible.

And I never did see the girl outright claim she was raped.

In conclusion, I hate the internet.

My first instinct was this shit sounds a little fishy but I never watched the video since I don't want to see a rape. But I just assumed the video was some cut and dry she got raped on video shit based on the responses.

One huge red flag is when she said later that she wanted to take the video down but the authorities told her not to since it would slow down the investigation. I was like "say what, now?"

Between this and that shit with the Indian, the racist white kids and the Black Isrealites I think my new motto is gonna be "I refuse to give a shit until a week later and all the dust settles".

My first instinct was this shit sounds a little fishy but I never watched the video since I don't want to see a rape. But I just assumed the video was some cut and dry she got raped on video shit based on the responses.

One huge red flag is when she said later that she wanted to take the video down but the authorities told her not to since it would slow down the investigation. I was like "say what, now?"

Between this and that shit with the Indian, the racist white kids and the Black Isrealites I think my new motto is gonna be "I refuse to give a shit until a week later and all the dust settles".

Yeah, your last line is how everyone should be at this point.

If that nigga didn't rape her, he damn sure put himself in a bad position dancing with her while she was looking so messed up and with her tits out like that. There are people who will argue it's still sexual assault and they probably would be correct legally.

Everybody just has to be more responsible. Your lives are literally on the line one way or the other.

Yeah, your last line is how everyone should be at this point.

If that nigga didn't rape her, he damn sure put himself in a bad position dancing with her while she was looking so messed up and with her tits out like that. There are people who will argue it's still sexual assault and they probably would be correct legally.

Everybody just has to be more responsible. Your lives are literally on the line one way or the other.

Damn nigga do you always have to blame the victim regardless of who the victim is?

j/k

Hang In There Black Man
giphy.gif

Ol girl a superthot but she told him to stop and he didn't so buddy going ta jail..

U niqqaz outchea being reckless with ya dick need to keep condoms and consent forms on u at all times..

i really cant believe i am reading black men act like we dont have to move different in this world.
so for us to say it to our women is a bad thing?

bottom line is we dont want our women not being aware because its more fuck niggas then good dudes out there. but we wrong?
yet, if we dont say shit...we are also wrong.

im staying in the house.

Back