Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chick alleged drug raped in the middle of an ATL club...wtf

lol Exactly. That shit always happens. I don't know why people act like it's only in cases of rape. If some dude is walking down the street in the hood counting his money and someone comes and takes it from him at gunpoint. The first thing everyone will say when he tells the story is "Nigga, you shouldn't have had your money out like that in the hood."

I wonder if @SneakDZA and @Hellczar have ever even hung out with females regularly. I used to roll with a group of chicks to the club in grad school because there weren't many black dudes around. I know for a fact I presented at least 3 rapes/sexual assaults. A couple by stepping in and stopping what was happening and one because a chick listened to the shit I said and got herself out of a situation that was about to turn bad. These niggas in here trying to make us seem like pro-rapist cheerleaders when we're the ones that want to protect sistas from rapist scum. Crazy.

You might want to fix that, playboy.

lol Exactly. That shit always happens. I don't know why people act like it's only in cases of rape. If some dude is walking down the street in the hood counting his money and someone comes and takes it from him at gunpoint. The first thing everyone will say when he tells the story is "Nigga, you shouldn't have had your money out like that in the hood."

I wonder if @SneakDZA and @Hellczar have ever even hung out with females regularly. I used to roll with a group of chicks to the club in grad school because there weren't many black dudes around. I know for a fact I presented at least 3 rapes/sexual assaults. A couple by stepping in and stopping what was happening and one because a chick listened to the shit I said and got herself out of a situation that was about to turn bad. These niggas in here trying to make us seem like pro-rapist cheerleaders when we're the ones that want to protect sistas from rapist scum. Crazy.

Please nigha we all use extremes here. Nobody thinks you akd dos are rapists

Please nigha we all use extremes here. Nobody thinks you akd dos are rapists

I didn't say anyone thinks we're rapists. I said you niggas are acting like we're "pro-rapist cheerleaders" as in we support rapists. What is someone who blames the victim and excuses the rapist but a supporter of rape. That's exactly what you keep accusing us of.

The bold....

lol Good look.

So you eant the department of justice stats on reported rapes? Just look it up

them moment someone says "just look it up", that's their way of saying "I really don't know if what I said was accurate and I'm probably loud and wrong, so I'mma be lazy and put the burden of truth on you even though I introduced the bullshit to the convo."

them moment someone says "just look it up", that's their way of saying "I really don't know if what I said was accurate and I'm probably loud and wrong, so I'mma be lazy and put the burden of truth on you even though I introduced the bullshit to the convo."

Lick balls

Well apparently dude got arrested and charged on sodomy.. that’s life! The rape supposedly came back

Back