Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chick alleged drug raped in the middle of an ATL club...wtf

Bruh if that majority of rapes happen with a person the victim knows and not taking a drink from a stranger, not being alone at night, not being dressed a certain way and any other excuse niggas like to trot out there have no affect on these situations...then no it doesn't lessen the chances for, once again, the vast majority. By definition does what you're saying lessen the chances? Yes...but in reality does that shit actually do it? For 90+% of rape cases..no it doesn't so constantly mentioning it when rape topics come up is stupid as fuck

You have the research for the bolded?

Rape stats are all bullshit because no one really knows the truth. No matter which side they support, they usually just give one side more weight than the other without any real reason to do so.

So if its bullshit how we supposed to even address it

I don't understand this question. We know rape happens, but when someone comes and says something like "85% of rapes aren't reported." That's an inaccurate statement. What they really mean is that "85% of rape accusations aren't reported."

lol what sides are there to support when it comes to rape?

The people who use stats to make a statement about how prevalent rape is vs the people who use stats to try and downplay how prevalent it is.

Bruh if that majority of rapes happen with a person the victim knows and not taking a drink from a stranger, not being alone at night, not being dressed a certain way and any other excuse niggas like to trot out there have no affect on these situations...then no it doesn't lessen the chances for, once again, the vast majority. By definition does what you're saying lessen the chances? Yes...but in reality does that shit actually do it? For 90+% of rape cases..no it doesn't so constantly mentioning it when rape topics come up is stupid as fuck
nigga....you stay on some thoughtless feminist shit.
nigga you stay doing shit how you do it and ill stay doing how i do it.
if the whole purpose is to stop it then the fuck is you talking about?

There's a time and place for shit...and usually when people offer that shit it it's moments after an assault. It's callous as fuck. I mean if somebody got robbed would you immediately go to "Damn you should have keep aware of your surroundings" or do people ask if they're ok and give them some time? With rape victims it's like immediately people go to "Well why did you do this?" "Why did you wear this?" It's like people realize how much of a violation of a person's body that is and to immediately tell somebody what they could have done to prevent it, especially when most rape victims already blame themselves, it's just pointless to say...again especially considering that a good number of things people suggest really wouldn't matter anyway when discussing the vast majority of rapes. I said it earlier, people talkign about don't take drinks, don't wear this, don't go here...ok cool...but again facts prove rape victims by and large already know their rapist...so how do you combat that? How do you combat going on a date? How do you combat being around family? Never go out at all? Niggas take the smallest percentage of something and think applying those rules to the majority will work and it simply won't.

When I got robbed on the way to the crib the very first thing EVERYONE said to me after I described how it happened was "Damn, how could you not see dude coming up on your car? Were you just not paying attention? Why was the doors unlocked? You was down there by the races??? You know how niggas gets down over there!"

This was within hours of it happening. Even the fuckin cops said that shit to me once I told them what had happened.

Fam, you really gotta come better than this... You gotta use your head when you look at that bullshit.

The source for theses "statistics" is a goddamned voluntary SURVEY!

https://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=dcdetail&iid=245

This is the survey they cite in the first footnote: The National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS)

"Each year, data are obtained from a nationally representative sample of about 135,000 households, composed of nearly 225,000 persons, on the frequency, characteristics, and consequences of criminal victimization in the United States."

There are over 330 million people in this country. You mean to tell me that 225,000 or about .06 of 1% of the population, that's 6/100ths of one percent my dude... aka a tiny as fuck ass number... is supposed to represent the entire fuckin population of this country???

FUCK AAAAAALLLLL THE WAY OUTTA HERE!

When you really get into the details you start to spot the bullshit forreals.

This third one is complete, utter garbage:

"Out of every 1,000 suspected rape perpetrators referred to prosecutors:7"

This is some straight up bullshit. Why are suspected perps even included here? Are you even reading this shit? These are people that are only suspected of a crime, not niggas that have been convicted of a crime... suspected. How many of these people are eventually convicted of said sexual crime? And they're only referred to prosecutors, I guarantee a grip of them will get the charges dropped 'cause there's no real case! PLUS!!! The data used was from 2009, published in 2013! So not only are they using bullshit number that don't mean shit, they're using outdated bullshit numbers that don't mean shit!

Do better when you pick some shit to make a point.

When I got robbed on the way to the crib the very first thing EVERYONE said to me after I described how it happened was "Damn, how could you not see dude coming up on your car? Were you just not paying attention? Why was the doors unlocked? You was down there by the races??? You know how niggas gets down over there!"

This was within hours of it happening. Even the fuckin cops said that shit to me once I told them what had happened.

Not relevant.

Fam, you really gotta come better than this... You gotta use your head when you look at that bullshit.

The source for theses "statistics" is a goddamned voluntary SURVEY!

https://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=dcdetail&iid=245

This is the survey they cite in the first footnote: The National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS)

"Each year, data are obtained from a nationally representative sample of about 135,000 households, composed of nearly 225,000 persons, on the frequency, characteristics, and consequences of criminal victimization in the United States."

There are over 330 million people in this country. You mean to tell me that 225,000 or about .06 of 1% of the population, that's 6/100ths of one percent my dude... aka a tiny as fuck ass number... is supposed to represent the entire fuckin population of this country???

FUCK AAAAAALLLLL THE WAY OUTTA HERE!

When you really get into the details you start to spot the bullshit forreals.

This third one is complete, utter garbage:

"Out of every 1,000 suspected rape perpetrators referred to prosecutors:7"

This is some straight up bullshit. Why are suspected perps even included here? Are you even reading this shit? These are people that are only suspected of a crime, not niggas that have been convicted of a crime... suspected. How many of these people are eventually convicted of said sexual crime? And they're only referred to prosecutors, I guarantee a grip of them will get the charges dropped 'cause there's no real case! PLUS!!! The data used was from 2009, published in 2013! So not only are they using bullshit number that don't mean shit, they're using outdated bullshit numbers that don't mean shit!

Do better when you pick some shit to make a point.

So you eant the department of justice stats on reported rapes? Just look it up

just seems this conversation always goes way out the way....
and thing is...doesnt seem the chick is even pressed about being violated.
yet here we are saying what we say to the ladies in our lives and how the predator is the problem.

interesting.

just seems this conversation always goes way out the way....
and thing is...doesnt seem the chick is even pressed about being violated.
yet here we are saying what we say to the ladies in our lives and how the predator is the problem.

interesting.

How she not pressed she got a whole go fund me for the shit now. I see black rain point. Most raoe victims know the person so the acceoting drunks from strange niggas thing aint as common as say date rape. When you give advice on a issue do you concentrate on just one part of it or the whole thing

How she not pressed she got a whole go fund me for the shit now. I see black rain point. Most raoe victims know the person so the acceoting drunks from strange niggas thing aint as common as say date rape. When you give advice on a issue do you concentrate on just one part of it or the whole thing
bottom line is i dont know how yall deal with shit but any female in my immediate circle always let me know where they are and who they are with....and most take heed to my judgement about the location.
call it overbearing but i know how shitty niggas are....
now while i know alot of women who had this happen to them and yes, alot of them knew the person....but because they knew the person made them not want to tell on them as well so most people didnt know it even happened.

*edit*
i typed alot but it dont even matter.

you do yall

Last edited:

lol Exactly. That shit always happens. I don't know why people act like it's only in cases of rape. If some dude is walking down the street in the hood counting his money and someone comes and takes it from him at gunpoint. The first thing everyone will say when he tells the story is "Nigga, you shouldn't have had your money out like that in the hood."

bottom line is i dont know how yall deal with shit but any female in my immediate circle always let me know where they are and who they are with....and most take heed to my judgement about the location.
call it overbearing but i know how shitty niggas are....
now while i know alot of women who had this happen to them and yes, alot of them knew the person....but because they knew the person made them not want to tell on them as well so most people didnt know it even happened.

*edit*
i typed alot but it dont even matter.

you do yall

I wonder if @SneakDZA and @Hellczar have ever even hung out with females regularly. I used to roll with a group of chicks to the club in grad school because there weren't many black dudes around. I know for a fact I prevented at least 3 rapes/sexual assaults. A couple by stepping in and stopping what was happening and one because a chick listened to the shit I said and got herself out of a situation that was about to turn bad. These niggas in here trying to make us seem like pro-rapist cheerleaders when we're the ones that want to protect sistas from rapist scum. Crazy.

Last edited:
lol Exactly. That shit always happens. I don't know why people act like it's only in cases of rape. If some dude is walking down the street in the hood counting his money and someone comes and takes it from him at gunpoint. The first thing everyone will say when he tells the story is "Nigga, you shouldn't have had your money out like that in the hood."
an he wouldnt be live....can we wait.....
i get what they are saying about a woman being violated but who would seriously say that right after?

an he wouldnt be live....can we wait.....
i get what they are saying about a woman being violated but who would seriously say that right after?

I'm not saying whether its right or wrong. I'm just saying it's not something that is limited to rape cases. It happens in general. Usually people ask the question almost instinctively because they are trying understand why things went the way they did.

I'm not saying whether its right or wrong. I'm just saying it's not something that is limited to rape cases. It happens in general. Usually people ask the question almost instinctively because they are trying understand why things went the way they did.
especially when its a loved one ......people get angry when they dont understand

Back