Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chick alleged drug raped in the middle of an ATL club...wtf

i really cant believe i am reading black men act like we dont have to move different in this world.
so for us to say it to our women is a bad thing?

bottom line is we dont want our women not being aware because its more fuck niggas then good dudes out there. but we wrong?
yet, if we dont say shit...we are also wrong.

im staying in the house.

Bruh you full of shit. Tell women be more aware but are you gonna check niggas for violating in the first place? If not then we aint doing shit. Stay in the house then

Bruh you full of shit. Tell women be more aware but are you gonna check niggas for violating in the first place? If not then we aint doing shit. Stay in the house then

lol There is a whole societal system designed to check niggas for violating. Hell, the people in that system like it so much they even go as far to check niggas that didn't violate. Why are you dudes acting like rapists just get away with no one giving a care? Hell, even when they don't go to jail, many of them have that stigma attached to them for life and they never recover from it.

I get where you and @SneakDZA are coming from, but a lot of your arguments have no basis in reality. I mean can you give an example of someone that has come in this topic or another topic and said rape is ok and rapists shouldn't be punished? If not, why do so many of your points boil down to suggesting that people feel like that?

lol There is a whole societal system designed to check niggas for violating. Hell, the people in that system like it so much they even go as far to check niggas that didn't violate. Why are you dudes acting like rapists just get away with no one giving a care? Hell, even when they don't go to jail, many of them have that stigma attached to them for life and they never recover from it.

I get where you and @SneakDZA are coming from, but a lot of your arguments have no basis in reality. I mean can you give an example of someone that has come in this topic or another topic and said rape is ok and rapists shouldn't be punished? If not, why do so many of your points boil down to suggesting that people feel like that?

Your issue is by me disagrreing you think im saying that you all are cosigning rape. Im not saying yall are doing that. Some of yall shit sound victim blaming and i can see it used as a talking point by much creepier niggas. That does not mean i think yall are cosigning rape. I just think rape culture is very real and has a deep impact on men and women victims. Im also aware how easy it is is to accuse a black man of rape especially if the victim is a white woman. And i also see how black women are treated when they accuse someone. I think its all related.

Your issue is by me disagrreing you think im saying that you all are cosigning rape. Im not saying yall are doing that. Some of yall shit sound victim blaming and i can see it used as a talking point by much creepier niggas. That does not mean i think yall are cosigning rape. I just think rape culture is very real and has a deep impact on men and women victims. Im also aware how easy it is is to accuse a black man of rape especially if the victim is a white woman. And i also see how black women are treated when they accuse someone. I think its all related.

I disagree with that "rape culture is real shit." I'd agree that there is a lot of gray area where people don't agree on what is or isn't rape and that can lead to bad behavior on both sides. I also agree there are shitty people out there who actually do blame victims and literally do believe that women who are raped must have been asking for it.

However, in the U.S. by and large rape is frowned upon. Men have had their lives ruined from just the accusation of being a rapist. That wouldn't happen we lived in a rape culture. Very few people in the U.S. applaud or promote rape. That's never really the issue. It doesn't ever come down to whether rape is right or wrong. Almost universally, people believe rape is wrong. The dissent usually comes from what constitutes a rape. To me, a rape culture is something like what you see in India where lots of people believe that rape is a justifiable action in many cases, and people routinely rape as punishment or to get back at someone.

But why it can't be both? When discussing these subject matters that are crucial why are BOTH sides so hyper sensitive of each other views? What you are saying is right, but at the same time whenever I have a daughter I'm definitely giving her game. The world is not peaches and cream and to aspire that it will ever be so is settuse up unrealistic expectations to be not prepared for sick individuals who Rob, kill, rape, scam, etc.

I was almost robbed yesterday morning because a dude was pointing a knife my way, was I supposed to to walk directly to him just to assume "maybe he is just trying to fix his knife" or prepare and be aware of the matter? I chose that option and avoided possible harm because I'm aware of this fucked up world.

But why it can't be both? When discussing these subject matters that are crucial why are BOTH sides so hyper sensitive of each other views? What you are saying is right, but at the same time whenever I have a daughter I'm definitely giving her game. The world is not peaches and cream and to aspire that it will ever be so is settuse up unrealistic expectations to be not prepared for sick individuals who Rob, kill, rape, scam, etc.

I was almost robbed yesterday morning because a dude was pointing a knife my way, was I supposed to to walk directly to him just to assume "maybe he is just trying to fix his knife" or prepare and be aware of the matter? I chose that option and avoided possible harm because I'm aware of this fucked up world.

It can be both all day but niggas using extremes here

Rape culture is real, but it doesn't exist in the manner you believe it does. It exists precisely opposite of the way feminists present it to the world. I'll make a topic for it one day, but now now.

Yes, you have to be very alert and aware of your surroundings especially women because sick fucks (excuse my language btw) love to prey on them. Today, I was browsing the feed and a couple of women in my city were almost victims of sex trafficking at the same gas station location. Luckily, all three were aware of the funny activity before anything happened. It's not a pretty world, so watch everything and make sure that you don't sit idle too long.

It’s not that complicated
Niggas : don’t rape chicks
Chicks : don’t take drinks from niggas u don’t know

poor girl don't know what really happened. this video shows dude's crep level and how he assualted her.

Last edited:
Didnt read all ten pages but I'm not sure how this video elicited such long discussion.

Like just say the dude is disgustin' and move on.

I disagree with that "rape culture is real shit." I'd agree that there is a lot of gray area where people don't agree on what is or isn't rape and that can lead to bad behavior on both sides. I also agree there are shitty people out there who actually do blame victims and literally do believe that women who are raped must have been asking for it.

However, in the U.S. by and large rape is frowned upon. Men have had their lives ruined from just the accusation of being a rapist. That wouldn't happen we lived in a rape culture. Very few people in the U.S. applaud or promote rape. That's never really the issue. It doesn't ever come down to whether rape is right or wrong. Almost universally, people believe rape is wrong. The dissent usually comes from what constitutes a rape. To me, a rape culture is something like what you see in India where lots of people believe that rape is a justifiable action in many cases, and people routinely rape as punishment or to get back at someone.

Yes rape is frowned upon...but by your own admission there's instances where people disagree on what is/isn't rape...so that would lead to certain things being tolerated and/or allowed in a culture that could also fall into that gray area. IE the constant image shown of having to get a woman drunk or "trick" her into sleeping with you. How many times in movies/tv shows have we seen that play out? Or the "she's playing hard to get you just gotta convince her" shit...all of that can fall under that umbrella. When most folks think rape they think of some person hopping out the bushes and attacking a woman. Not the fact that a vast majority of rape victims, both men and women, already know and have had some interaction w/ their rapist already. That is why some have an issue processing a rape scenario that doesn't involve walking down a dark street at night or any other scenario people throw out aside from the actual most common occurrences

Back