Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cheating Culture

Nobody is winning anything.

It's just that you have a group of people that prioritizes immediate gratification and emotional nihilism. Then you have another group of people that are holding on to values that no longer guarantees safety and stability from a community.

Lol, most of values we hold are to enrich a community, it's not to enrich ourselves. Community is something that no longer exists.

Instead we have discrete individuals that interact with impersonal systems that promises a set of outcomes, depending on your behavior, following the systems' rules.

Lol so when you are dating or whatever, you are hoping one person is strong enough to stay committed to something that depends on you rewarding them for their commitment.

They aren't dating into a community or an intact to generational family structure, it's just you. Most people aren't enough to provide value.

So now, you are falling back to hoping that the person you are seeing is a "good" person. Or their life is secure and full instead of mundane slop, so they aren't chasing thrills. Lol.

Good luck with that lol. I surrendered to the Game long time ago.
I can only speak for my personal life. Most guys I know that say u can't trust a single female, mostly fuck with hoes that aren't trustworthy and often do the cheating themselves. They subconsciously curated their life's 'algorithm' by dealing with those types.

And the more u deal w hoes, the harder it is to stop fuckin with them. It's like any bad habit. Then u start to think: "all women are like this". Which is just a cop out to keep up bullshit.

Yes u have the good guys who were done wrong, but they can chalk it up and find something better. Or they choose to become the problem. Insert self fulfilling prophecy here.

As far as "winning" that is as subjective to an individual as their definition of success.

Each couple defines what cheating is within their relationship.

Rather, they should. Not enough couples do it and it definitely leads to easily-avoidable situations.
TY

I was trying to get brother Dwayne to provide some context so I can see where his angst stems from

I can only speak for my personal life. Most guys I know that say u can't trust a single female, mostly fuck with hoes that aren't trustworthy and often do the cheating themselves. They subconsciously curated their life's 'algorithm' by dealing with those types.

And the more u deal w hoes, the harder it is to stop fuckin with them. It's like any bad habit. Then u start to think: "all women are like this". Which is just a cop out to keep up bullshit.

Yes u have the good guys who were done wrong, but they can chalk it up and find something better. Or they choose to become the problem. Insert self fulfilling prophecy here.

As far as "winning" that is as subjective to an individual as their definition of success.
🎯🎯🎯

I guess I'll say it since it seems no one wants to explicitly state it but it appears cheating is defined in this discussion is dick in pussy

Or I'm sorry, it's Sunday, so intercourse with someone other than your significant other

Or outside of the whatever intimacy boundaries you and your partner have established

That’s how I define cheating. Sex. It’s pretty black or white for me.

This reminds me of a conversation my lady and I had about B Rabbit in 8 mile. She was trying to remember the name of the dude who fucked Brittany Murphy (Wink) as she recited those lyrics for some random reason while making breakfast.

We both concluded that ol girl was not B Rabbit's "girl" as he claimed in the battle, so Wink wasn't really out of line; she was just fuckin within her rights.

The real reason Rabbit was mad because his shit lasted for 10 seconds during a lunch break. Meanwhile Wink was on scene 3 when Rabbit caught them fucking. Dude's ego was bruised more than anything.

Last edited:
TY

I was trying to get brother Dwayne to provide some context so I can see where his angst stems from
I already said the exact same thing

YOU choose to ignore it. LITERALLY acting like I didn’t say

“Doing something you wouldn’t want your S/O doing”

Like I said. Y’all are being weird and trying to be “right” too much in here.

Reactions: GNS
And yall still missing the point that in society it’s not looked on down enough which this premise of this thread.

It’s hardly any social consequences

WHICH IS THE REASON I MADE THE THREAD

And yall still missing the point that in society it’s not looked on down enough which this premise of this thread.

I have yet to meet anyone that doesn't frown on cheating. Now people don't necessarily hold their associates accountable if they learn about their infidelity; the issue is treated as personal. Though I don't know anyone who does not treat it as a sin, religious or not, even if they do it.

I already said the exact same thing

YOU choose to ignore it. LITERALLY acting like I didn’t say

“Doing something you wouldn’t want your S/O doing”

Like I said. Y’all are being weird and trying to be “right” too much in here.
I missed it then brah

Can I be allowed some grace?

I got friends like this smh

Me and my friends are near 40 and they still think they are teens/in their 20s with how they treat women

I got one who’s engaged but sees no issue with getting head from an old high school female classmate. Another one has a gf but is a truck driver who sees no issue with getting more than a massage while on the road. Another has a gf but wanted to use my apartment to fuck another girl. Of course I said no

With me, if I’m just hooking up with her or we are actually dating, I’m only talking to her until I find another one. If we are dating, I’m only talking to her. I never would talk to multiple women at once for the most part

You want people to be shamed like Cersei?

You want people to lose their jobs?

What type of consequences are you looking for from society?

Maybe this what I get for not hanging out with a bunch of niggaz no more.... Cuz I swear I don't see that shit in my social interactions.

The average person doesn't cheat and doesn't want to fuck 50 people.

But if you aren't in a community of stable people with stable lifelong relationships, you wouldn't intuitively know that. We naturally distrust individuals. For most of our history we stuck together in tribes and bands, we didn't exist like this without any enforced social norms. We never had to find out about people and their minsets to this extent.

This is why religious people tend to have better relationships and life outcomes.
They belong to a group of dedicated people that strive to enrich their community through a set of rules and guidelines. You meet a religious and faithful Christian or Muslim, you know what they are about.

None of the issues regarding dating or sexual immorality is about choosing the right person or the right mindset.

It's about how do you navigate a world where anything goes and no one has to be accountable to anyone or anything because there's no community.

How do you balance fulfilling your desires and holding yourself to a standard of decorum?

Lol, like how many times you gonna sit here and find out your shorty was popping ass 2AM and getting numbers before you believe these hoes ain't loyal?

Back