Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cheating Culture

And as a result of this plus residual affects of the lockdown, it seems like an all time high number of people stopped pursuing companionship altogether
My TL would say different but it's wild how we can have these types of convos using SM as a source

My TL would say different but it's wild how we can have these types of convos using SM as a source
Everybody I talk to in real life is either already married or they make it a point to say they gave up on dating within the last few years

cheating is something you shouldn’t be doing with the opposite sex, especially if you wouldn’t want your significant other doing the same

come on y’all don’t be this hard headed

In dating it’s not frowned upon no where near enough

Last edited:
This is something that can't be quantified because it all depends on who you're around. Different groups/friend circles gonna have shit they all hold each other accountable for. Cheating hasn't ever been accepted that's why people's reactions typically are so bad when it happens. If it was accepted then the social and at times financial consequences wouldn't be so heavy

Example this girl I know is dating a nigga after like a year they get engaged after their engagement she starts to feel like homie is no longer putting effort in the relationship so she immediately gets a boyfriend…. So she s engaged and has a boyfriend who the fiancée knows nothing about

And the consensus from her crew is if homie was handling his biz she would nt have to get a bf

Im like wtf

... That's just typical nigga shit.

cheating is something you shouldn’t be doing with the opposite sex, especially if you wouldn’t want your significant other doing the same

I’m dating it’s not frowned upon no where near enough
Define cheating brother

• Dislike
Reactions: GNS
Saying cheating culture is such a broad stroke as there are way more ways to cheat than the actual physical cheating. Like ap said need a baseline to go by.

I know emotional cheating is real but I think this is about fucking somebody else while in an exclusive relationship

Reactions: GNS

I’m dating it’s not frowned upon no where near enough
These days it’s just as likely to be the same sex…

I know emotional cheating is real but I think this is about fucking somebody else while in an exclusive relationship
Some women won't do anything til that emotion is set in. All of it ties into each other that's why I was like it's a broad stroke.

I loathe cheaters. Personally I think ladies and gents who get cheated on in marriage should be able to sue for pain and suffering 🤷‍♂️

I get what you are saying @Dwayne although you did use the word acceptable in your first post. It's almost like, in some cases, cheating is treated with a level of callousness and unfeeling that isn't appropriate; like it's not really that big of a deal. I can't say how widespread it is and I can't rule out that my own personal situation has made me hyper aware of the subject matter. All I do know is that I wish I felt like it was as hated as I believe it should be.

How is anyone supposed to feel bad about doing something when there is no benefits to not doing it?
Word.
I do things just because of how I was raised but otherwise I'm like wtf is the benefit to this other than being a "good person"
Especially when it seems like muhfuckas are winning who could gaf about morales.
The last part could be a perception thing cause I've definitely heard women lament similarly about being hoes vs good girls.

And the consensus from her crew is if homie was handling his biz she would nt have to get a bf
Yea the most you'll get from your male friends is a "come on dog" and females will straight up encourage the shit like you said. If a nigga boring nowadays that's justification enough for some friend groups.
Not like you ain't been knew how homie was..

Because it’s so common and people openly talk about being a side. Not saying cheating is more common but it seems like it’s expected that a relationship will fail due to cheating.
I think it's waaaaaaaay more common nowadays. That whole side dude/chick, lunch nigga, work husband/wife, sneaky link shit that's so pervasive these days literally encourages the shit.

I think it's waaaaaaaay more common nowadays. That whole side dude/chick, lunch nigga, work husband/wife, sneaky link shit that's so pervasive these days literally encourages the shit.

It's more public. There's plenty folks in the past who had whole other families...living in the house raising a kid that might not be theirs etc. People just kept quiet about that shit and it was considered "a family secret".

Word.
I do things just because of how I was raised but otherwise I'm like wtf is the benefit to this other than being a "good person"
Especially when it seems like muhfuckas are winning who could gaf about morales.
The last part could be a perception thing cause I've definitely heard women lament similarly about being hoes vs good girls.

Yea the most you'll get from your male friends is a "come on dog" and females will straight up encourage the shit like you said. If a nigga boring nowadays that's justification enough for some friend groups.
Not like you ain't been knew how homie was..

Those are some shitty friends

It's more public. There's plenty folks in the past who had whole other families...living in the house raising a kid that might not be theirs etc. People just kept quiet about that shit and it was considered "a family secret".

The more it's out in the open, the more people will engage in it because its appears to be acceptable. While it did happen back inna day, it was nowhere near on the level as it appears to be today.

The more it's out in the open, the more people will engage in it because its appears to be acceptable. While it did happen back inna day, it was nowhere near on the level as it appears to be today.

Just because it appears a way doesn't mean it actually is that way when you actually analyze it. Like I said in my 1st post it's not acceptable at all because there are actual social and financial consequences for cheating. Even moreso than in the past because of the fact that it's more out in the open. People aren't really cheating more. We're just actually aware of the amount of people that cheat...and it's always been alot of them.

@me when the definition of cheating is established

✌🏾

Y’all keep talking about cheating being acceptable.

I’m literally saying it’s not frowned upon enough.
The foundation of “cheating culture” if we’re being honest, is friends covering for their friends or at the very least being aware without “snitching”

What’s your stance on this? How do you approach finding out a close friend has been cheating?

Back