Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cheating Culture

Clearly he wants them cancelled, shunned, fired from their jobs and ostracized in every aspect. Anything less would be unacceptable
Well I'm asking him and he keeps saying people putting words into his mouth 🤷🏾‍♂️

I see rubato understood what he meant though

You said sex was the line that has to be crossed for cheating to have occurred

Either I misunderstood you or you misunderstood what was being discussed
Right, if no sex happened…then no cheating happened. You understood that correctly.

How’d we get from that to ‘I’d be cool if my woman was making out with another man’?

All my statement means is that I wouldn’t consider it cheating.

But I can name you a HUNDRED things that my woman could do in a relationship that would be an issue for me, that isn’t cheating. I’m sure you could too.

What are we doing here?

Is cheating the only thing that you would have a problem with your woman doing? Or naw? You cool with your woman doing anything under the sun, as long as it’s not cheating?

Eh, a chick kissing a dude while being in a relationship with someone else is absolutely cheating.

Why cheating need to be defined so badly in here?

Let me mind my business and lurk idk what niggaz are playing at in here

This topic felt pretty cut and dry to me but we on page 7 already lol.

Right, if no sex happened…then no cheating happened. You understood that correctly.

How’d we get from that to ‘I’d be cool if my woman was making out with another man’?

All my statement means is that I wouldn’t consider it cheating.

But I can name you a HUNDRED things that my woman could do in a relationship that would be an issue for me, that isn’t cheating. I’m sure you could too.

What are we doing here?

Is cheating the only thing that you would have a problem with your woman doing? Or naw? You cool with your woman doing anything under the sun, as long as it’s not cheating?
So you’d be upset but wouldn’t call it cheating? I guess….don’t pretend that part was obvious though lol

But since you made the distinction, what’s the difference in how you would react to the two scenarios?

So you’d be upset but wouldn’t call it cheating? I guess….don’t pretend that part was obvious though lol

But since you made the distinction, what’s the difference in how you would react to the two scenarios?

That seems very obvious to me. Because i meant EXACTLY what I said. No sex means no cheating.

You took a statement that didn’t need any interpretation and tried to interpret it. All good though. Same page now.

And how would I handle what two scenarios? What scenarios exactly? Lay em out for me and I’ll tell you how I’d handle it, if possible.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
That seems very obvious to me. Because i meant EXACTLY what I said. No sex means no cheating.

You took a statement that didn’t need any interpretation and tried to interpret it. All good though. Same page now.

And how would I handle what two scenarios? What scenarios exactly? Lay em out for me and I’ll tell you how I’d handle it, if possible.
She smash somebody vs she make out with somebody

All other details identical

You can't speak for me. You can only speak for yourself. Which is part of your problem with this topic. You can't see beyond your own pov.
My POV is the only thing that matter when it comes to this topic.

This wasn’t a discussion to change somebody mind on how cheating is viewed in our society (it’s not frowned upon no where near enough).

we seen or see it having no consequences from folks we know/knew/work with. From everyday folks to supporting entertainers that still benefit from their job/art. If that’s how you do that’s okay.

It’s a result of “let them do them” culture we go by.

Y’all try and turn everything into my way is the right way conversations and down folks with verbal insults or questioning their intelligence.

Shit getting corny on yall part.

Serious question: If your own POV is the only thing that matters, then why create the thread and start the conversation?

Not even hating. I’m just tryna understand.
So we can talk about this different things and share our moral code on certain topics.

Get a better understanding of the folks we chat with damn near everyday

My POV is the only thing that matter when it comes to this topic.

This wasn’t a discussion to change somebody mind on how cheating is viewed in our society (it’s not frowned upon no where near enough).

we seen or see it having no consequences from folks we know/knew/work with. From everyday folks to supporting entertainers that still benefit from their job/art. If that’s how you do that’s okay.

It’s a result of “let them do them” culture we go by.

Y’all try and turn everything into my way is the right way conversations and down folks with verbal insults or questioning their intelligence.

Shit getting corny on yall part.

Lol at you saying the bold when your entire frustration in multiple posts is "nobody is seeing it my way". You see it having no consequences. You can't say that everyone else sees it the same way and project your pov onto everyone else. And when given that information instead of opening up to the idea your pov might be off you double down and insist yours is the only one that matters.

People are laying out the consequences that happen and instead of maybe reconsidering you're digging in even harder. It's hilarious to see the actual conversation you want happening but you can't see it because you're in your own way.

Lol at you saying the bold when your entire frustration in multiple posts is "nobody is seeing it my way". You see it having no consequences. You can't say that everyone else sees it the same way and project your pov onto everyone else. And when given that information instead of opening up to the idea your pov might be off you double down and insist yours is the only one that matters.

People are laying out the consequences that happen and instead of maybe reconsidering you're digging in even harder. It's hilarious to see the actual conversation you want happening but you can't see it because you're in your own way.
You’re wrong.

Very much of the people that I’m saying trying put words in my mouth.

From the very first sentence I made it clear how the entire act is treated. I just want it treated even worse.

You posting liked I said it was totally acceptable act.

You need to get out your own way first. So cut the shit bruh.

You’re wrong.

Very much of the people that I’m saying trying put words in my mouth.

From the very first sentence I made it clear how the entire act is treated. I just want it treated even worse.

You posting liked I said it was totally acceptable act.

You need to get out your own way first. So cut the shit bruh.

I never said you said it was acceptable. I'm saying for some reason you're taking issue with people saying "no its not as acceptable among people as you think it is." You'd think given your premise that would make you happy but for some reason being told something isn't as bad as you think has done the opposite.

Back