Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cheating Culture

I already said the exact same thing

YOU choose to ignore it. LITERALLY acting like I didn’t say

“Doing something you wouldn’t want your S/O doing”

Like I said. Y’all are being weird and trying to be “right” too much in here.

My thing is it’s not that many definitions of cheating for like 95% of people it means being intimate with somebody else in lost ways that expressed through fucking. I don’t know how many definitions ap thought there was lol

My thing is it’s not that many definitions of cheating for like 95% of people it means being intimate with somebody else in lost ways that expressed through fucking. I don’t know how many definitions ap thought there was lol
There's levels to cheating

Which is why I asked for specifics

Some people don't weigh emotionally cheating and physically cheating the same

Could you be more forgiving for your lady confiding in another man and some flirting

Or

Could you forgive her doing the do

To me, there's no wrong answer as it's between y'all

I got friends like this smh

Me and my friends are near 40 and they still think they are teens/in their 20s with how they treat women

I got one who’s engaged but sees no issue with getting head from an old high school female classmate. Another one has a gf but is a truck driver who sees no issue with getting more than a massage while on the road. Another has a gf but wanted to use my apartment to fuck another girl. Of course I said no

With me, if I’m just hooking up with her or we are actually dating, I’m only talking to her until I find another one. If we are dating, I’m only talking to her. I never would talk to multiple women at once for the most part
Yea when I hear a dude say "it's in a man's nature to have multiple women" I hear a MF that's a slave to their lust. I'm not judging, but some these dudes got females thinking the same thing.

The average person doesn't cheat and doesn't want to fuck 50 people.

But if you aren't in a community of stable people with stable lifelong relationships, you wouldn't intuitively know that. We naturally distrust individuals. For most of our history we stuck together in tribes and bands, we didn't exist like this without any enforced social norms. We never had to find out about people and their minsets to this extent.

This is why religious people tend to have better relationships and life outcomes.
They belong to a group of dedicated people that strive to enrich their community through a set of rules and guidelines. You meet a religious and faithful Christian or Muslim, you know what they are about.

None of the issues regarding dating or sexual immorality is about choosing the right person or the right mindset.

It's about how do you navigate a world where anything goes and no one has to be accountable to anyone or anything because there's no community.

How do you balance fulfilling your desires and holding yourself to a standard of decorum?

Lol, like how many times you gonna sit here and find out your shorty was popping ass 2AM and getting numbers before you believe these hoes ain't loyal?
This reminds me of the body count thread. There's so many things that go into the high numbers

giphy (1).gif

To cleanse yourself of the hoes about

U must cleanse yourself of the hoe within...

View attachment 1320609
CS8G-WfUAAA_dML.jpg

Last time I ask a white person for help.
Lesson learned

Yea when I hear a dude say "it's in a man's nature to have multiple women" I hear a MF that's a slave to their lust. I'm not judging, but some these dudes got females thinking the same thing.
Women really do buy into it

Multiple women have called me a “serial monogamist” as a pejorative

Women I was dating/talking to too, not just randoms

Had me like damn isn’t that the goal?

They not even using the term right cause I don’t actually like jumping into relationships quick, I just prefer to talk to one at a time. For some reason that’s a turnoff…

Bruh I got a lot of friends who think we are naturally supposed to be with multiple women and use the Bible. Even though most Christian’s don’t do polygamy

Naw.

Y’all talking about shit that don’t even matter regarding cheating and how’s it’s treated overall in our society.

Good day sir.

You want to talk about how in your opinion it's not shamed enough. There's no way to discuss that without talking about how it's treated overall in society. Unless you just wanted a bunch of "yes" answers without any actual discussion

You want to talk about how in your opinion it's not shamed enough. There's no way to discuss that without talking about how it's treated overall in society. Unless you just wanted a bunch of "yes" answers without any actual discussion
We support cheaters in all facets. Not enough social outcry regarding them.

All of us. Me and you included

Fam

What do you want to happen to these people?
It’s just a thread I made to discuss. I have my opinion on it and some y’all out words in my mouth but that’s okay.

It’s a conversation piece and a different gear than the corny shit on here

I appreciate everyone takes on this.

Back