Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Carlee Russell Missing After Stopping to Help a Child on a Highway. Update: She Lied

You say that shit until someone you know or loved one needs their help

Lol are police departments where we live broke? How man unsolved murders in the 757? I don’t think the millions the police get is going to be hurt by a search party for a day or so. I get you I do

Lol are police departments where we live broke? How man unsolved murders in the 757? I don’t think the millions the police get is going to be hurt by a search party for a day or so. I get you I do
It ain't about being broke.....wasting time on someone who isn't really missing when they could've possibly found someone else who is actually missing or solved another crime...that shit really matters....not every case gets solved immediately but searching for someone who wasn't abducted is just stupid

So now niggas care about police resources and budgets not being wasted? Folks is pro police now? Lol. Hit her dumb ass with a fine and keep it moving. Saying she deserves actual prison time is wild.
Lol so considering the people who actually take time to take their job seriously and searching for someone who isn't really missing....you have to be pro police for that? Lol no....if you lie in court what you do think is gonna happen? It's called perjury and they locking your ass up....doesn't matter what you lied on it's against the law

Lol so considering the people who actually take time to take their job seriously and searching for someone who isn't really missing....you have to be pro police for that? Lol no....if you lie in court what you do think is gonna happen? It's called perjury and they locking your ass up....doesn't matter what you lied on it's against the law

She didn't lie in court though. Nobody is saying she shouldn't face some punishment. But there's a reason there's varying degrees of punishment. Just yelling "throw her in jail" solves nothing. Because that would continue to cost the state money. So if their goal is to no longer waste money then trying, convicting and housing her in prison wastes alot more. If the beef is wasted time and resources then have her punishment revolve around replacing those resources.

Elephant in the room

Why are they just looking for one person at a time?

Y'all keep saying they could've used the resources to find real missing people.

They should be doing that anyway
I'm talking about the people who were out looking for her they could've been on something else

She didn't lie in court though. Nobody is saying she shouldn't face some punishment. But there's a reason there's varying degrees of punishment. Just yelling "throw her in jail" solves nothing. Because that would continue to cost the state money. So if their goal is to no longer waste money then trying, convicting and housing her in prison wastes alot more. If the beef is wasted time and resources then have her punishment revolve around replacing those resources.
It doesn't have to be in court I just used that as example....there's been plenty of people who lied to the police and went to jail the same day....if it's against law punishment is required....locking her up would straighten her up not no slap on the wrist

It doesn't have to be in court I just used that as example....there's been plenty of people who lied to the police and went to jail the same day....if it's against law punishment is required....locking her up would straighten her up not no slap on the wrist

Punishment doesn't always equal prison. Hence why people are suggesting other forms of retribution

Like trying find someone who is actually missing or trying to find more evidence to a murder case....don't try to downplay the shit
These things should be happening regardless is my point.

Police departments around the country are not short on resources. It's what they are doing with said resources is the issue.

You have separate divisions for a reason. Narcotics, missing persons, homicide, etc..

These things should be happening regardless is my point.

Police departments around the country are not short on resources. It's what they are doing with said resources is the issue.

You have separate divisions for a reason. Narcotics, missing persons, homicide, etc..
Bruh you can't be at 2 places at one time.....the detectives who were on this case couldn't be somewhere else trying to solve another crime.....different divisions don't mean much now because they'll send one officer from one division to another just to help out

Back