Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Carlee Russell Missing After Stopping to Help a Child on a Highway. Update: She Lied

He deleted her off his accounts.
Why are people stupid enough to do internet searches about a crime they plan to commit?

Why are people stupid enough to do internet searches about a crime they plan to commit?
Serious question

If you wanted to build a small wine rack but have no clue of what to do or how to start

Would you go to the library to see if there are woodworking books

OR

Would you go to YouTube, tik Tok, etc... To find a tutorial

That's a big difference though
It's not when you break it down to it simply being you don't know how to do something so you look it up

I think it goes without saying that googling how to commit a crime is dumb, but I understand how it happens cause if you knew how to do it, obviously you wouldn't Google it

I hope that makes sense

It's not when you break it down to it simply being you don't know how to do something so you look it up

I think it goes without saying that googling how to commit a crime is dumb, but I understand how it happens cause if you knew how to do it, obviously you wouldn't Google it

I hope that makes sense
I guess I could see somebody doing that almost like out of reflex, but if you planning a crime, you gotta be more strategic than that.

I guess I could see somebody doing that almost like out of reflex, but if you planning a crime, you gotta be more strategic than that.
Absolutely

But again, who would you ask in your personal life that doesn't also draw suspicion?

A lot of crimes are done on impulse then you have people that Google how to do them

Back