Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Carlee Russell Missing After Stopping to Help a Child on a Highway. Update: She Lied

Smmfh.

Really don't know what to say. I don't feel sorry for making this thread, better safe than sorry tho. Time to answer to the laws sooner or later baby girl.

I mean lying about a rape or murder I get it but yall want her to go to prison for lying about where she was for a couple days?

This ain't the one.

I feel you but bear with me for a second...

pillory-illus.jpeg

Would you be opposed to bringing this shit back? Because I personally think this bad boy might need to be put back on the menu.

Imagine having to sit there for 8 hours with the "i eat ass" face all day long. That's gotta be a hell of a deterrent for minor but potentially major infractions.

I mean lying about a rape or murder I get it but yall want her to go to prison for lying about where she was for a couple days?

This ain't the one.
I don't think anybody said prison, but yea, she needs to be punished. She wasting public resources. There's gotta be something for that.

If your kid faked being kidnapped and you go out wasting gas, time, and money you don't have then they come home 2 days later with Cheezit crumbs on their face, you greeting that mf with cookies and hugs? I bet you getting the belt.

Back