Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Carlee Russell Missing After Stopping to Help a Child on a Highway. Update: She Lied

Smh.

I was really hoping that ol' girl was okay, even though the story didn't add up. I know that movie about her was on Tubi, prolly still there.

But you don't know what the deal is going to be until you investigate, so it's not a waste

Again, if I allocate $1m to this agency and we have an abundance of missing people and that money is either NOT used or used to beef up the narcotics unit, THAT is wasteful

It's not like they had two different people missing and decided this one took priority over that one

But to just keep the thread moving, I will respectfully agree to disagree with you and the people who feel the way you do

lol What?

So if I call 911 and lie about a fire at my house and the fire trucks come to my house to fight a fire that never existed, are you saying they didn't waste gas or time making that trip just because firemen are supposed to respond to fires?

lol What?

So if I call 911 and lie about a fire at my house and the fire trucks come to my house to fight a fire that never existed, are you saying they didn't waste gas or time making that trip just because firemen are supposed to respond to fires?
Yes

What happens if a fire never happens?

Is that considered a waste to fund something that you aren't using?

Yes

What happens if a fire never happens?

Is that considered a waste to fund something that you aren't using?

No, because firemen do other things too. If there was never ever a need for them then it would be a waste, and we'd get rid of them. That's not realistic though, and it doesn't really address the point.

The reality isn't that this chick lied and they responded to an emergency that never existed, so whatever resources they expended were used for nothing. That is a waste.

Back