Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Carlee Russell Missing After Stopping to Help a Child on a Highway. Update: She Lied

Damn. But at least a precedent has been set

For black people.

Whities can still drown their kids in a bathtub, leave them there, and blame it on an imaginary black man and we gotta watch that shit play out for months in the news.

This was a victimless crime perpetrated by a woman clearly in distress.

ah ok gotcha.. Seems a bit much for the restitution AND the fine(s). Dah well

Think about it in terms of OT pay for dozens of LEOs out looking/investigating, gas for vehicles, use of helicopters, etc…

But she ain’t gotta pay it all at once. They gon nickel and dime her the rest of her life in paycheck garnishments

No resources were wasted

Lol

Most missing persons cases go pretty much ignored because theres not much being done to find them. Usually they assume “runaway children/teens” instead of abductions.

When a case makes national news… it’s because resources ARE being used to find this person. And the fact that it was a hoax perpetrated by the person who “went missing”, those resources were definitely wasted.

Those man hours could’ve been put to better use. There are actual missing persons , people in REAL distress that may have been better served if not for Carlee wasting everyone’s time, energy and attention.

Last edited:
Lol

Most missing persons cases go pretty much ignored because theres not much being done to find them. Usually they assume “runaway children/teens” instead of abductions.

When a case makes national news… it’s because resources ARE being used to find this person. And the fact that it was a hoax perpetrated by the person who “went missing”, those resources were definitely wasted.

Those man hours could’ve been put to better use. There are actual missing persons , people in REAL distress that may have been better served if not for Carlee wasting everyone’s time, energy and attention.
They have divisions within these departments to do this type of work. No resources were wasted

They have divisions within these departments to do this type of work. No resources were wasted

And these divisions wasted time and money searching for a woman who faked her disappearance, when that time and money could’ve been better served on someone actually missing or actually in distress.

You don’t need to argue with me about it… the judge came to the same conclusion and punished her accordingly.

And these divisions wasted time and money searching for a woman who faked her disappearance, when that time and money could’ve been better served on someone actually missing or actually in distress.

You don’t need to argue with me about it… the judge came to the same conclusion and punished her accordingly.
It wasn't a waste if they did what they are supposed to do

Now if this division never investigated a missing person, then that indeed is a waste

It is a waste if nobody missing when they're using those resources
But you don't know what the deal is going to be until you investigate, so it's not a waste

Again, if I allocate $1m to this agency and we have an abundance of missing people and that money is either NOT used or used to beef up the narcotics unit, THAT is wasteful

It's not like they had two different people missing and decided this one took priority over that one

But to just keep the thread moving, I will respectfully agree to disagree with you and the people who feel the way you do

But you don't know what the deal is going to be until you investigate, so it's not a waste

Again, if I allocate $1m to this agency and we have an abundance of missing people and that money is either NOT used or used to beef up the narcotics unit, THAT is wasteful

It's not like they had two different people missing and decided this one took priority over that one

But to just keep the thread moving, I will respectfully agree to disagree with you and the people who feel the way you do

But we know now. It’s not some unsolved mystery or cold case. This lyin bitch made it a waste.

It’s even more egregious knowing that so many black/indigenous women go missing, and it doesn’t get the attention like a blonde/blue… and she KNEW that and was COUNTING on that fact, and that’s why she didn’t think it would blow up in the way that it did.

Disgusting all around.

But we know now. It’s not some unsolved mystery or cold case. This lyin bitch made it a waste.

It’s even more egregious knowing that so many black/indigenous women go missing, and it doesn’t get the attention like a blonde/blue… and she KNEW that and was COUNTING on that fact, and that’s why she didn’t think it would blow up in the way that it did.

Disgusting all around.
I'm not absolving her from ANY wrongdoing. I want to make that abundantly clear.

Even if the judge based their verdict off her claims being fraudulent or deemed it was a "waste" , my point still remains the same

At the end of the day, I just hope she gets the help she needs. This didn't have to play out the way it did.

Back