Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Carlee Russell Missing After Stopping to Help a Child on a Highway. Update: She Lied

You and him are wrong and LOVE to bask in the ambiance of self righteousness white knight when it comes to women and refuse to find anything at fault for them.

Y’all swear y’all some ultra smart individuals and shit is hilarious.
Just to save you time
IMG_7720.jpeg

nobody on here is dumb besides 2 posters

I didn’t call you stupid or meant it that way. I just said you pretend to be Uber smart like you have all the answers when it comes to women and the right/wrong doings

Good day sir
Gotta tell him have a blessed day.

I said this before, but sometimes I hate that social media has so much influence over journalism and we now get a lot of our news from it. Sometimes the public just needs to let shit breathe and let an investigation take it's course.

This girl is stupid as shit to I think she would be able to google all that and actually get away with faking her own kidnapping....

I said this before, but sometimes I hate that social media has so much influence over journalism and we now get a lot of our news from it. Sometimes the public just needs to let shit breathe and let an investigation take it's course.

This girl is stupid as shit to I think she would be able to google all that and actually get away with faking her own kidnapping....

People want to be 1st instead of being correct. So folks jump out the window with all sorts of theories and stories to say they knew before anyone else. And yeah that Google history was dumb as all hell. I wonder how her parents feel about all this.

People want to be 1st instead of being correct. So folks jump out the window with all sorts of theories and stories to say they knew before anyone else. And yeah that Google history was dumb as all hell. I wonder how her parents feel about all this.
I know my emotions would be all over the place. Grateful my child is okay, pissed that she did something so unbelievably stupid, and some guilt that I didn't properly prepare her on how to cope when life isn't going your way.

I know my emotions would be all over the place. Grateful my child is okay, pissed that she did something so unbelievably stupid, and some guilt that I didn't properly prepare her on how to cope when life isn't going your way.

Yeah I'd imagine her parents are probably trying hard not to pile on the negativity coming her way. Especially if not being able to handle her emotions is what led to this to begin with...but you still gotta address the fucked up reality of what she did

Back