Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Carlee Russell Missing After Stopping to Help a Child on a Highway. Update: She Lied

Let me destroy real quick.

Your brought up the people on here right?

And the people you’re talking about are the dudes on here and that’s a damn fact because YOU WILL go against what the women in here say.

So you brought up men.

View attachment 1136305

Somehow you found the energy to shift the blame from this women in this thread.

Broken record

No i didn't bring up people on here. Unless you know some secret racist white folks lurking. So again...if you really stalking my posts you would've seen the previous one calling her stupid. You brought up men. That's your own comprehension you gotta deal with

So she got like problems or something? Or was she cheating and this shit got bigger than she expected?

Supposedly her life was going to shit and this shit was the result. Hasn't been confirmed but I've seen people who claim to know her say everything from failing out of nursing school to losing her job to issues with her boyfriend.

Sure buddy.

I already know your and a few other posting style and notice on certain topics how y’all act and who y’all post would skip right over and got after a dude.

Maybe stop conflating so many different things and actually read what you're responding to. You could've simply just asked instead of wrongly assuming and being wrong again. But like @Duwop said you're the king of the idiot double down instead of just admitting you wrong

Maybe stop conflating so many different things and actually read what you're responding to. You could've simply just asked instead of wrongly assuming and being wrong again. But like @Duwop said you're the king of the idiot double down instead of just admitting you wrong
You and him are wrong and LOVE to bask in the ambiance of self righteousness white knight when it comes to women and refuse to find anything at fault for them.

Y’all swear y’all some ultra smart individuals and shit is hilarious.

You and him are wrong and LOVE to bask in the ambiance of self righteousness white knight when it comes to women and refuse to find anything at fault for them.

They not gonna receive this well but they won't back down. You know what you need to say to take this to the next level

Screen_Shot_2016_11_17_at_10.53.53_AM.0.jpeg

Well I am smart. That's not the insult you're trying to make it. You're still wrong though. Keep doubling down. It's entertaining

Well I am smart. That's not the insult you're trying to make it. You're still wrong though. Keep doubling down. It's entertaining
nobody on here is dumb besides 2 posters

I didn’t call you stupid or meant it that way. I just said you pretend to be Uber smart like you have all the answers when it comes to women and the right/wrong doings

Good day sir

nobody on here is dumb besides 2 posters

I didn’t call you stupid or meant it that way. I just said you pretend to be Uber smart like you have all the answers when it comes to women and the right/wrong doings

Good day sir

No i don't. The funny shit though is the answer to your assumption is right there. You just refuse to admit your own fault.

Back