Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Carlee Russell Missing After Stopping to Help a Child on a Highway. Update: She Lied

So she got like problems or something? Or was she cheating and this shit got bigger than she expected?

Problem with you blaming MEN on here when THIS woman in THIS situation is a liar

Couldn’t even find fault in what she did before blaming men for something

Broken record at this point

I didn't men one time in my post. That comment was about white people not believing Black folks in general. I didn't place blame on anybody in my post. And my post before that one was saying its stupid she didn't realize her search history would be checked. So you jumped out there over something you made up. You're right...you being loud and wrong is a broken record

I didn't men one time in my post. I didn't place blame on anybody in my post. And my post before that one was saying it’s stupid she didn't realize her search history would be checked. So you jumped out there over something you made up. You're right...you being loud and wrong is a broken record
Let me destroy real quick.

Your brought up the people on here right?

And the people you’re talking about are the dudes on here and that’s a damn fact because YOU WILL go against what the women in here say.

So you brought up men.

IMG_1081.jpeg

Somehow you found the energy to shift the blame from this women in this thread.

Broken record

Back