Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Carlee Russell Missing After Stopping to Help a Child on a Highway. Update: She Lied

So has it been proven she lied or is it just speculation because she hasn't spoken publicly yet?
No proof has been provided but based on the details of the case....the math isn't mathing and her family isn't talking

Some details from the article I posted:

"On Tuesday night, Hoover police said that before her disappearance, Russell stopped in at a Target on Highway 280 to buy some “snack food type items.” Those items were not recovered in or around her car where her keys and wig were discovered, police said."

"They claim that despite heavy traffic in the area, and surveillance footage, police have been unable to verify Russell’s report of a toddler walking down the interstate.

Then, in more security footage taken from her neighborhood just before she arrives home, Russell is seen “walking down the sidewalk alone.” Police have not yet described additional details from the video."

"While initial 911 reports indicated Russell was “unresponsive but breathing,” police say first responders found her “conscious and speaking.”

So i keep seeing that some idiot leaked her medical records on to the internet and they got caught. People are fucking stupid

I feel bad for the sisters family and all the people attached, it seeMing like she was scamming and lying about what happened to her. This doesn’t do well for conversations moving forward about our relationships as men and women

This chick went n got food n snacks to prepare to be gone for a few days…. This sounds like an even dumber and dumber plan the more you read it 🤣😂

So did the kidnappers get tired of her n drop her off? She fought her way out, but no reports of defensive wounds/bruises/scars?

She
She was driving saw the baby pulled over to help the baby…. Some cac comes out of the bushes and snatches and puts her in the back of an 18 wheeler…. She manages to escape and gets caught and brought back….. in addition to the man there was a woman and a baby in the truck as well….. she escaped again running through woods and etc and made it home … somehow she had 107 dollars in her socks

All I could remember

Back