Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Carlee Russell Missing After Stopping to Help a Child on a Highway. Update: She Lied

The discourse is disgusting got chicks moving goal post and saying stupid shit talking about what some white person did and making up some shit about how its not the same given to that..

People gotta stop trying to bring up what someone else did when YOU fucked up

The discourse is disgusting got chicks moving goal post and saying stupid shit talking about what some white person did and making up some shit about how its not the same given to that..

People gotta stop trying to bring up what someone else did when YOU fucked up
I agree

But sometimes we are all guilty of it when we don’t want to take responsibility.

But at my big of 36, I’m past that type of behavior

I don’t really care about somebody being dumb and doing dumb shit because there’s a lot of dumb people in this world.

What I am mad about is the media hearing this story and saying “This is our lead story for the next week!”

What the hell possesses a news room to hear about a woman calling 911 about seeing a baby on the highway (sorry, had to lol just saying that) and then mysteriously vanishes.

I bet some dumbass at CNN or MSNBC or something made it a lead story and everybody else didn’t want to be left out.

Back