Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can you be "woke" and date white people?

And tho I spend time in this country I am a black man first. I was born in St Croix. This Continental Amirika is just a stopping point. You are black in America not American!!!! Is being American your goal? Because they will never view you as such. There will always be a word that you have to put in front of that. So how can any of us ever call this place home?

I agree with everything you said. I'm more concerned with my people than the land itself, eventhough I wouldn't mind taking it like they took it.

Again, I can't speak from the inside of dating a white person. But I don't see how that diminishes your blackness.

tenor.gif
Seriously, you think in a system where poor people are seen as expendable, fated to be poor by their own fault, and are prayed on, that one specific group of largely poor people will get special treatment?

You really think poor cacs, latinos, asians are gonna be cool with that? You think you're opponents won't spin that to demonize you?

In which case, I gotta ask, you for everybody or are you for yourself?

Im sorry, I still don't understand how you can fuck a white person and then turn around and talk about how oppressive white people/white supremacy/whiteness is

I have a friend that speaks ill of white people daily but is steadily dating them

my good girlfriend runs a cop watch workshop in NYC and she is dating a white woman
you would never believe that if you read her tweets lmao

It makes no sense

and after this conversation...

IT STILL MAKES NO SENSE
so yo hold who a nigga fucking higher than you hold who he helping?

so should a person force themselves to be with someone of the same color even if they are just non compatible?

so should a person force themselves to be with someone of the same color even if they are just non compatible?
nobody has to force themselves to do shit, with the exception of staying within the law.

other ppl will have their perceptions and conclusions.

And hygiene
You "leave" it, there are a few ways to do so.

1. Live off the grid

2. Move, to a country that you feel isn't apart of the "system"

3. Slowly erode at it's columns and institutions, which is the most realistic approach, major political change takes a lot of time.

I feel like a lot of people think fighting the system is gonna be like some red dawn shit or something.

It's gonna have to be red dawn shit cuz capitalism white supremacy etc cant be fought from inside.

Im sorry, I still don't understand how you can fuck a white person and then turn around and talk about how oppressive white people/white supremacy/whiteness is

I have a friend that speaks ill of white people daily but is steadily dating them

my good girlfriend runs a cop watch workshop in NYC and she is dating a white woman
you would never believe that if you read her tweets lmao

It makes no sense

and after this conversation...

IT STILL MAKES NO SENSE
This. I have a friend who is really prolific in her city for her work in the black community n bringing white ppl to task. does ted talks n shit.

dating a white guy. she doesn't take him out in public

This. I have a friend who is really prolific in her city for her work in the black community n bringing white ppl to task. does ted talks n shit.

dating a white guy. she doesn't take him out in public
that's awesome

my point is, people have given Jordan Peele shit for "Get Out" all b/c his wife is white

i just dont get it...or rather, i just dont care

if he was out here making films that depicted blacks in a negative manner, thats one issue, but people saying his POV shouldnt be given any validity b/c who he's married to

same thing with Nate Parker.

my point is, people have given Jordan Peele shit for "Get Out" all b/c his wife is white

if he was out here making films that depicted blacks in a negative manner, thats one issue, but people saying his POV shouldnt be given any validity b/c who he's married to

along these same lines, when John Singleton and the Hughes Brothers, etc... were making films in the 90s that showed a bunch of ignorant shit, the feeling was 'but they keeping it real', "they showing what its like in the hood"...etc...

where was the outrage then?

has anybody said it takes away from their work for the community? they're saying it takes away from the 'purity' or consistency of their pro-black mindset, not that it negates their actions or contributions. you can delve deeper into the person without undermining their work.

also, mentioning a man accused of rape in the same breath as a man who simply has a white wife isn't a good example b

i remember when I found out. didn't bring it up again cuz it was random af. im sure he's a nice guy tho.
he's prolly a great guy...she's prolly a great woman... and i'm sure she does great work...

it's just hilarious she gotta keep him hidden cuz how fickle folk can be......

he's prolly a great guy...she's prolly a great woman... and i'm sure she does great work...

it's just hilarious she gotta keep him hidden cuz how fickle folk can be......
she says there's another reason y she keeps him hidden from her public events lmao but i think that's the underlying one

Don't talk about it, be about it.
Practice what you preach
so on and so forth.

Do rich folks have to live modest if they're helping poor folks? Does them living in a house with a pool in the back make them "inconsistent" in their efforts?

Back