Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can you be "woke" and date white people?

Are we fighting a color or a system? My fight is not with white people( I have never dated or even kissed a white woman) but more with the system. Babylon!! I think it is wrong to hate someone just based on their color. If you are black and you are helping to force Babylons ways than I dislike your beliefs just as much as a white person. Depending on where you are from your oppressor may not be white so there is no reason to hate all white people. History has shown us that some of them have oppressed our people absolutely but I don't think marrying someone eliminates your ability to be what you are. In some cases they are doing more than we are to help ourselves.

i don't reject gays....
i just don't date them...cuz i'm not gay.....

like please don't tell me we're at the point where a straight man saying they don't want to date gays is homophobic now......like i hope dearly we aren't at the level where i cannot say i don't find a man attractive without facing ridicule....

cuz if we're there....

then yea.... fuck life

Are we fighting a color or a system? My fight is not with white people( I have never dated or even kissed a white woman) but more with the system. Babylon!! I think it is wrong to hate someone just based on their color. If you are black and you are helping to force Babylons ways than I dislike your beliefs just as much as a white person. Depending on where you are from your oppressor may not be white so there is no reason to hate all white people. History has shown us that some of them have oppressed our people absolutely but I don't think marrying someone eliminates your ability to be what you are. In some cases they are doing more than we are to help ourselves.

The system is heavily based on color, so to pretend that color has nothign to do with the system is ludicrous.

Whiteness is a managerial system.

White people perpetuate it.

IMG_0708.JPG

For reference: http://www.ucalgary.ca/cared/whiteness

I think they can be pro black but not as bout it. Cuz white people are like the worst like they either Bill Maher type of white person or like the white girl from Get Out.

And when it's time to kill whitey would they really be down?

Lol @ ludicrous

Yes! It's preposterous!!!

tenor.gif

The system is heavily based on color, so to pretend that color has nothign to do with the system is ludicrous.
So you think that white people are the only ones. The Arabs have Babylonian beliefs but we shouldn't dislike them? In the Caribbean the it may be a East Indians. But I forget Americans only know white people as oppressors so it is easy for you to base your system on that color. There are rich black people that control other black people is that ok or we will just deal with that later. You are only speaking of your system.

So you think that white people are the only ones. The Arabs have Babylonian beliefs but we shouldn't dislike them? In the Caribbean the it may be a East Indians. But I forget Americans only know white people as oppressors so it is easy for you to base your system on that color. There are rich black people that control other black people is that ok or we will just deal with that later. You are only speaking of your system.

Yes, I'm speaking about the system i'm in. We can worry about the others when we're done dealing with home.

Back