Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breastfeeding In Public

How can niggaz be mad at breast feeding in public?? It encompasses 3 of tha best parts of life...tha joy of new life, food AND titties!!

I posted before I read through the thread. Seems the main issue is that women want to have a special status where they are free from criticism from private citizens. I think Kandy summed it up perfectly: "Don't whip it out if you don't want to be stared at [or criticized]".

The mother's right to comfort does not magically negate everyone else's right to comfort.

What is weird though is that the people who seem to be against breastfeeding the most are often those pro-life, we-love-babies Christians. That's puzzling and hypocritical.

nah, it's not as puzzling as you might think. Those same people are extremely uptight sexually. Even the slightest hint of titty is enough to send them over the edge. They're the people that draft the "decency and morality" laws of this country. They're the reason anything even resembling public nudity is illegal.

I don't know, none of the women in my family had a problem with pumping.

073D13FC-23F2-4583-A44E-482B80972FD4.gif

But I really don't care either way, lol. I never made a statement that I had a problem with it, just that there was an alternative.

Y'all obviously feel strongly about it and I'm indifferent so I'll end this here.

I have no problem with it. No one.

But ppl will look and ppl will get mad at ppl looking.

So cover the boob so you don't get mad for ppl looking at your while YOU'RE IN PUBLIC.
The thing is I don’t care if people look. My problem is people who look and tell us cover up.

No, simple as that.

You said fuck that and fuck you too buddy in response to my post. So I responded in kind.

But it was meant in a playful way. I don't want smoke with you Ms. Meeks.

You can go heart that post now.

I’m not angry with you hun bun!

Back