Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breastfeeding In Public

Well the first thing I'd like to point out is that I said breastfeedin' on the train is 'not so cool'. Not that its wrong, should be illegal or that its morally reprehensible. I think people go a bit far with the 'but its not hurtin'' anybody rhetoric.

That said, the difference is a simple matter of takin' other people into consideration. People may need to sit next to you on the train. People may not wanna see it. Is it natural? Yes, but so it burpin'. There's no need to breastfeed on the train, mother could very easily wait til they get off. Or make sure baba is fed before they get on.
Let me reiterate that it isn't a big deal.

A park is a place where you go to chill so you may need to feed lil King while there. Also, its a lot bigger than a train so it won't disturb anyone.

Let me for the last time say I kno' its natural, I kno' it doesn't hurt anyone and I kno' feedin' children is important.

Do you have any children?
You sound silly as fuck.

If the boob coming out is one of those in your avi, I'm looking with no fucks given.

And don't get mad. Shouldn't be pulling titties out all willy nilly, lol.

If you look then you look, I’ll just think you’re a weirdo sexualizing breasts as a child eats which would then make me question why you would think that’s anywhere near sexually attractive.

You ever noticed people who seem to like it TOO much? How you feel when you catch a dude staring?

I’ve had people look and it shocks them and I’ve had people look and it pisses them off. I haven’t experienced anything negative much and I’m not worried. I do something called the 2 shirt method. Basically, a tank top under my shirts and I lift my shirt up, pull my boob out and latch my daughter then cover my breast up with my shirt so it’s still discreet enough. She’s not covered and the majority of my breast I’m nursing on isn’t showing.

If the boob coming out is one of those in your avi, I'm looking with no fucks given.

And don't get mad. Shouldn't be pulling titties out all willy nilly, lol.

Furthermore you JACKASS, I’m pulling it out to feed my child PERIOD. My baby comes before wtf makes you weird Mfs uncomfortable. Y’all should be more concerned with why blacks have the highest infant mortality rate.

I wish a muthafucka would say some shit to my wife while she's breastfeeding my daughter. That'll be the day this concealed carry permit comes in handy. I do not play when it comes to my child being fed.

Why does it matter if I have children? Which part of what I said made me sound silly
I asked because when you have children you will realize that when they’re hungry you don’t have time to worry about where you feed your baby, train included. I found it to be stupid that of all places, you felt she shouldn’t nurse on a train just because someone will sit next to her. We sit next to people and eat all the time right? A baby should be able to do the same. To also think that saying a baby should wait to eat is the dumbest shit I ever heard. Breastfeeding is much different than formula feeding. No real logical person would have a hard time understanding that.

I wish a muthafucka would say some shit to my wife while she's breastfeeding my daughter. That'll be the day this concealed carry permit comes in handy. I do not play when it comes to my child being fed.

7F3279D1-3358-4AFB-AE92-3CD8CB786851.gif

One of my wife's friends be whipping it out, unsolicited... just poking the kid in the side of the head with it, even if he ain't interested...

It caught me off guard cuz my wife will invite her over so our kids can play... And the kid is like 4, so it didn't even cross my mind that she still might be breastfeeding him... and she'll just be sitting there with a titty out...

She be sending out holiday cards on facebook like "Happy Halloween!" dressed as a witch with her kid dressed as Catboy with a titty in his mouth...
My first post thread in this thread was correct per usual

I asked because when you have children you will realize that when they’re hungry you don’t have time to worry about where you feed your baby, train included. I found it to be stupid that of all places, you felt she shouldn’t nurse on a train just because someone will sit next to her. We sit next to people and eat all the time right? A baby should be able to do the same. To also think that saying a baby should wait to eat is the dumbest shit I ever heard. Breastfeeding is much different than formula feeding. No real logical person would have a hard time understanding that.

like I said earlier, Mexican chicks have pulled titties out sitting right next to me on the freight. The first few times it seemed crazy as fuck, I even told my wife about it when I got home the first few times. After a while shit don't even register anymore and you feel weird even raising an eyebrow over it.

It's unseemly, like belching or having bad breath. Victorian era rules of conduct still linger. It does not need to be treated as a crime but there are a lot of people posturing as though something being natural means the public needs to put up with it. That's a naturalist fallacy. It's also a slippery slope because a lot of natural things are unpleasant. I don't want to smell your farts, I don't want to see your exposed body, I don't want to hear your baby crying. Just because it doesn't bother you does not mean you can say "fuck everyone else" and do what you want. That's how you get people pissing in public.

Right let's go through this point by point.

"When you have children you will realize that when they’re hungry you don’t have time to worry about where you feed your baby, train included"

OK

"I found it to be stupid that of all places, you felt she shouldn’t nurse on a train just because someone will sit next to her."

Its just an example. Public transport is usually where this is an issue so I thought it apt. And when you say 'just because someone will sit next to her' you're diminishin' my entire argument, which is, there are other people on the train.

"We sit next to people and eat all the time right?"

Yes. Someone eatin' "loud" stinky food is worse than someone nibblin' at a cookie.

"A baby should be able to do the same."

No one is sayin' otherwise; this is about breastfeedin', not babies feedin'.

"To also think that saying a baby should wait to eat is the dumbest shit I ever heard. "

Why is it the dumb? Mothers can feed baby before they get on the train or after they get off, what's the issue? I'm not frontin' like breastfeedin' is like physically hurtful but you're implyin' that not breastfeedin' on the train will harm the kid when it won't.

"Breastfeeding is much different than formula feeding. No real logical person would have a hard time understanding that."

OK

This is a difficult topic to debate because when the response is "the baby is more important than a strangers' discomfort" you can't really argue. The ting is tho' that's not the debate, I already said sometimes its cool to breastfeed in public. Then I said that maybe sometimes it's a little inappropriate. A train would be a good example of such a time. If the train broke down or was delayed or empty or sutten then yeah by all means whip out the tit.

For me, its a little tasteless to breastfeed in enclosed/crowded public areas.

I posted before I read through the thread. Seems the main issue is that women want to have a special status where they are free from criticism from private citizens. I think Kandy summed it up perfectly: "Don't whip it out if you don't want to be stared at [or criticized]".

The mother's right to comfort does not magically negate everyone else's right to comfort.

What is weird though is that the people who seem to be against breastfeeding the most are often those pro-life, we-love-babies Christians. That's puzzling and hypocritical.

Right let's go through this point by point.

"When you have children you will realize that when they’re hungry you don’t have time to worry about where you feed your baby, train included"

OK

"I found it to be stupid that of all places, you felt she shouldn’t nurse on a train just because someone will sit next to her."

Its just an example. Public transport is usually where this is an issue so I thought it apt. And when you say 'just because someone will sit next to her' you're diminishin' my entire argument, which is, there are other people on the train.

"We sit next to people and eat all the time right?"

Yes. Someone eatin' "loud" stinky food is worse than someone nibblin' at a cookie.

"A baby should be able to do the same."

No one is sayin' otherwise; this is about breastfeedin', not babies feedin'.

"To also think that saying a baby should wait to eat is the dumbest shit I ever heard. "

Why is it the dumb? Mothers can feed baby before they get on the train or after they get off, what's the issue? I'm not frontin' like breastfeedin' is like physically hurtful but you're implyin' that not breastfeedin' on the train will harm the kid when it won't.

"Breastfeeding is much different than formula feeding. No real logical person would have a hard time understanding that."

OK

This is a difficult topic to debate because when the response is "the baby is more important than a strangers' discomfort" you can't really argue. The ting is tho' that's not the debate, I already said sometimes its cool to breastfeed in public. Then I said that maybe sometimes it's a little inappropriate. A train would be a good example of such a time. If the train broke down or was delayed or empty or sutten then yeah by all means whip out the tit.

For me, its a little tasteless to breastfeed in enclosed/crowded public areas.

Breastfeeding IS babies feeding...like hello? It is called breastFEEDING, like wow. “This is about breastfeeding not babies feeding” lmaooooo. Did you wake up on the slow side of the bed?

You said all of that and still make no sense. If it’s tasteless to feed a child, something is wrong with you. It’s tasteless for grown ass men and women to give a fuck about their own personal feelings than a baby being fed. Mfs will rant and rave, praise a broad butt ass naked for complete attention but a mother feeds her baby at the breasts and it’s considered tasteless?

Lmaoooo, bye!

Breastfeeding IS babies feeding...like hello? It is called breastFEEDING, like wow. “This is about breastfeeding not babies feeding” lmaooooo. Did you wake up on the slow side of the bed?

You said all of that and still make no sense. If it’s tasteless to feed a child, something is wrong with you. It’s tasteless for grown ass men and women to give a fuck about their own person feelings than a baby being fed. Mfs will rant and rave, praise a broad butt ass naked for complete attention but a mother feeds her baby at the breasts and it’s considered tasteless?

Lmaoooo, bye!

You insult yourself, Empress.

“This is about breastfeeding not babies feeding”

You just can’t get no more remedial than that right there.

We EAT in public, are we not going to eat in public because people feel it should be done in their homes? Be fucking real. The time people spend looking at a mother feed her child from the breasts, you could go on minding your business and THEN you got ignorant ass folk comparing burping to eating. Nah compare EATING to EATING, that’s wtf breastfeeding is..feeding a child.

I’m done because I’m not going back and forth with Mfs that will never breastFEED in life. Worthless ass nipples.

Back